Honored Contributor

LOGO is a life style brand and you are either a fan or you hate it. Some one said you have to have a certain look about you to pull that style off and I tend to agree. I own a few of the tops, but they are solid colors and no layering, I have been complimented a few times. That being said, the tops are expensive for what they are and even the most careful laundering causes pilling. I'm wearing a top right now that is about ready for the rag bag and I don't have it a year yet and it has not been washed frequently. I enjoy Amy and Lori and will continue to watch the show, but disposable clothes are not for me.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/10/2015 baker said:

LOGO is a life style brand and you are either a fan or you hate it. Some one said you have to have a certain look about you to pull that style off and I tend to agree. I own a few of the tops, but they are solid colors and no layering, I have been complimented a few times. That being said, the tops are expensive for what they are and even the most careful laundering causes pilling. I'm wearing a top right now that is about ready for the rag bag and I don't have it a year yet and it has not been washed frequently. I enjoy Amy and Lori and will continue to watch the show, but disposable clothes are not for me.

... and what is the lifestyle?? How would you describe it??

Trusted Contributor
On 3/9/2015 Junebug54 said:

I have never purchased anything LOGO. I don't really the look BUT I will say that Lori is one of the best (if not THE best) vendors. She is a pleasure to watch. She is so genuine. Maybe I should try one of her tops.

A202259 is by far the best top to start with. I've been purchasing her clothing for over 4 years now and this is still my most favorite. Wears incredibly wear, takes "abuse" in the washer and dryer, never pills, and is super flattering.

LOGO by Lori Goldstein V-neck Tee with 3/4 Sleeves and Pocket Detail - A202259

Contributor

I watched her last night, I like her but certainly not her fashions, they just look cheap to me and they are charging upwards of 45 plus dollars for tops that are slub ......too much layering and the look is sloppy looking !! I have to agree someone petite just cant pull off that look like the taller slender models do....

Honored Contributor

seaside shopper I think the LOGO lifestyle is one that is very relaxed and comfort is the main focus. Maybe the woman who wears LOGO is retired or works from home or is in a working situation where you don't need to look professional.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/10/2015 baker said:

seaside shopper I think the LOGO lifestyle is one that is very relaxed and comfort is the main focus. Maybe the woman who wears LOGO is retired or works from home or is in a working situation where you don't need to look professional.

Thank you, Baker.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I agree with kjohnson A202259 is a great top. I own 2 of those tops in black. They are perfect for the gym layered over my skinny T and yoga pants especially when I feel fat. Absolutely size down at least 1 size.

Super Contributor

I am a petite and I was hesitant to try her clothing. I ordered a top and then another and then another and now straight leg leggings, boot cut leggings and much more. I have almost turned my preppy closet into an all LOGO closet. I love the clothes and get many compliments when I wear them. Granted, I only wear one layer at a time but the fit is perfect!

Respected Contributor

I only have a few even hem tops from this line, and they are just ok. Very thin fabric and doesn't launder very well. And, yes, I consider this line on the casual side. I caught a little of this last show, and I'm surprised that no mentioned that she's getting a lot like SG with those presentations. A tad over-excited, and interrupting. I want the details quickly and don't like it when the hosts struggle to give that upfront.

Honored Contributor
On 3/10/2015 BMPerry said:

I watched her last night, I like her but certainly not her fashions, they just look cheap to me and they are charging upwards of 45 plus dollars for tops that are slub ......too much layering and the look is sloppy looking !! I have to agree someone petite just cant pull off that look like the taller slender models do....

This top used to be $32. I own it too in quite a few colors. I wish they hadn't raised the price 30%.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"