Occasional Contributor

I love your line of clothing and love your style of clothes. I like your philosophy everything goes with anything. Something like that. I love mixing and matching and being creative. So much fun. My question is this: I like putting LOGO layers underneath tops , sweaters. etc. ,as you show, but I can not seem to find a layer that fits well. I like the modal and the polyester blend but the rayon/ spandex does not cut it. Too clingy,does not hang well. I am a full figure person and wear a XL or 1X. Depends on fabric or style. Mostly XL. I like the way layers peak out underneath. What do you suggest I try. I like different colors ,not just black and stormcloud.

Thanks

Jane

Super Contributor

I separate the LOGO pieces with slippery fabric from other places. I can't stand when clothes ""stick"" to each other or to me. When the first layer is LOGO ... even my pants are slippery!

Look around ... lots of options out there.

Super Contributor

here here baby girl the colors are so rich they are mesmerizing such a chic look

Super Contributor
I tried the recent TSV, where both layers included rayon . I happen to love rayon , but two layers felt heavy . I returned them & tried a straight bottom tank under a top that was a " hi low " ( front higher than back ) . The two pieces looked better on me . The tank is " abyss blue " and the hi-lo top is in black . I guess you have to experiment a little like others said , on different styles to find the right ones for you . The return postage is $$ at first , but once you determine " your best styles & colors " , you'll be all set ! Happy hunting ! Smiley Happy