Contributor

OH My Stars!! They have soo much LOGO. I got A258914 in the brown animal print and A237516 in Midnight for $53.00. The price of ONE on air. Everything was 50% off or more. The more you buy, the more you save. I was impressed with their selection, which is usually not so good. Go, if you can

Many have come and gone, but they all left paw prints on my heart
Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO at the Frazer Outlet

Ever since someone mentioned that the LOGO tops feel great to wear around home, the idea has appealed to me. Where is this outlet and can one buy online? TIA

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Contributor

It's in Pennsylvania and no, you can't buy online...Sorry!

Esteemed Contributor

I was in Frazer 2 weekends ago and did well with LOGO also. Besides the LOGO rack, many pieces were in the Quacker, Denim & Co racks etc- probably hidden since they had specials 'buy x number of items and get x% off', like the OP mentioned. Shoppers probably wanted to come back - I made sure I got to the 70% off level!!! The amount of items I bought for just $100 & change was terrific. Besides the 2 LOGO pieces ( a slub cardi for my daughter and a french terry top for myself), in my haul also were Isaac mocs, Clarks shoes, and 3 other tops!

Contributor

Yeah, I found the animal print with chiffon hidden in the handbags!

Valued Contributor

On 1/26/2015 ibb38 said:

I was in Frazer 2 weekends ago and did well with LOGO also. Besides the LOGO rack, many pieces were in the Quacker, Denim & Co racks etc- probably hidden since they had specials 'buy x number of items and get x% off', like the OP mentioned. Shoppers probably wanted to come back - I made sure I got to the 70% off level!!! The amount of items I bought for just $100 & change was terrific. Besides the 2 LOGO pieces ( a slub cardi for my daughter and a french terry top for myself), in my haul also were Isaac mocs, Clarks shoes, and 3 other tops!

WOW!! I wish I lived closer. Nice haul, ibb38!

Honored Contributor

The Lancaster, PA QVC outlet ALWAYS has racks of Logo. I often wondered why. If you like there's much to choose from at great prices.
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/26/2015 Carmie said: The Lancaster, PA QVC outlet ALWAYS has racks of Logo. I often wondered why. If you like there's much to choose from at great prices.

I considered also going to go to Lancaster that day- but wanted to visit the Vera Bradley outlet off Rt 422. There's only so many shopping hours in a day!!!

Occasional Contributor

I've never been to the Frazer outlet but I've been to Lancaster and Rehoboth Beach outlets and have found a lot of great LOGO tops at great prices! I only buy her tops when they are the TSV, OTO or on easy pay because they are very pricey for a T-shirt but I am obsessed with them. LOL I got 2 tops in October at the shore and each were only $20 a piece as they were 75% off (they were short sleeved tops) and I wear them under the cardigans I have. I am looking forward to her Monday night show but I do hope the prices are better because I will only buy her stuff at the outlets if that's the case!

Trusted Contributor

Frazer has nothing as of today.