Valued Contributor

LOGO Tank Question

[ Edited ]

I am considering purchasing a LOGO top but would really like to have a curved hem tank to wear with it.  Unfortunately they are all sold out in my size (XL). Does anyone have an idea if that is something QVC will restock?

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Regular-Curved-Hem-Knit-Tank.product.A235496.html?...

Respected Contributor

@Wobin 

That one won’t be restocked because it is on clearance.

Here is a new one that is similar

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Solid-Knit-Tank-with-Shirttail-Hem.product.A346674...

There are many other tanks from logo.  Search Logo tanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO Tank Question

[ Edited ]

And I'd try to find a two piece set- a top that includes a curved hem tank. More LOGO for your dollar spent! There are several options available, Here's one: A276627.

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

And I'd try to find a two piece set- a top that includes a curved hem tank. More LOGO for your dollar spent! There are several options available, Here's one: A276627.

@Ibby114 

That's how I got all but one of my tanks.  Wait for a two-fer.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Ibby114 

That's how I got all but one of my tanks.  Wait for a two-fer.  

@ALRATIBA  Me too- I love the 2 tank sets Lori sometimes presents !!  They're so versatile with ANY brand clothing. .

Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO Tank Question

[ Edited ]

Thank you for all of your suggestions.  I'll have to try a twinset with a tank because the one listed does not come in the right shade for the top I want to buy.  It also has to have a fairly low scoop neck as the shirt I am buying has a V neck and I don't think I want it to show up there.

Oh and I did a search for LOGO tanks without success which is why I was hoping the one would come back in stock.

Valued Contributor

I am going to have wait for clearance items from now on.  What LOGO presented today is too expensive for, consider tax and shipping plus the higher prices.