Esteemed Contributor
Does anyone know what the LOGO TSV will be for June?
Respected Contributor

It is a slub knit top (elbow sleeve, V-neck) and tank (scoop neck) layering set for $44.98 per the Inside Q.

Regular Contributor

I bought the TSV in my regular medium. Tank was too clingy sent it back for a large and that one is on its way back too. It just was clingy. Got the pink set. Beautiful color. Really sad it didn't work for me. I really love Logo Robin

Esteemed Contributor
The picture looks like the last TSV that I bought. Is this really the new TSV for June 30?
Respected Contributor

Looks like all the girls are wearing droopy diapers. There must be a better way to wear these tops than having something hanging out in front.

Super Contributor
On 6/18/2014 Perkup said:

Looks like all the girls are wearing droopy diapers. There must be a better way to wear these tops than having something hanging out in front.

I wear the top on its own. I wear the tank as slip dress under a dress or skirt.

Super Contributor

I don't know what they did with the photos, but there's not that much difference in length in the sets I bought. The sharkbite isn't curved as much. I really am enjoying the 2 sets I have bought, wear them with the tanks, with other tanks, without the tanks, with vests, very versatile, lovely colors.

Trusted Contributor

I have worn the elbow sleeve alone and with the tank underneath. I thought I'd hate the tank, but really like the 2 pieces together, actually prefer the look with the 2 pieces together...nothing resembling a diaper in person as far as I'm concerned.

Respected Contributor

I soooo agree with you. I'm assuming this set has an uneven hemline. I really hate that look. This is why I don't have anymore LOGO pieces than I do. I love to layer, but I refuse to look like a clown. Or, a woman with an adult diaper showing - LOL.