Respected Contributor

I don't know how this happened, it was shipped UPS and then transferred to USPS!!!!!!!!!

So I opened up the "ball" of a package, unwrapped it, took the tattered piece of tissue out of it, tried it on and thought, it's OK, certainly not to be worn with my short sleeved shirt I had on.  My shirt today is the right color for a layering piece but I don't like how the short sleeve gets "stuck" in the sleeves.  Definitely need to wear a sleeveless or a long sleeve underneath but I vote on a sleeveless top.  I do need to button the top button or completely button it, that top part opens up and the white does show which doesn't look good at all.   Right now it's "airing" out, that smell from China is terrible, it actually is giving me a headache.  

I don't think I'm going to get emotionally wrapped up in any more TSV's, this one needs to hang out, maybe get tossed in the dryer to fix the bottom chiffon and not too thrilled with the new 90/10 material.  It's very Poly if that makes sense.

Honored Contributor

I’d just return it. It doesn’t sound like you’re thrilled with it. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV ARRIVED

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh wrote:

I’d just return it. It doesn’t sound like you’re thrilled with it. 

I would return it too.  If I am not thrilled with something when I get it home, I send it back.  I have too many things that I do not wear very often, and some that have never been worn.  Those should have all been returned at the time.  I also ask myself that if I tried that item on, in the store, would I pay

$ XX for it (the total cost of what I paid)?  A lot of times the answer is , "No."  So depending on how much it was, I decide whether or not to keep it.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@Just Bling  I think that's the normal shipping method for most of the shopping channels.  UPS takes it to the nearest UPS hub where they decide whether to take it straight on to your house directly, or to your local PO for them to deliver.  It usually depends on what else they are or are not delivering to your neighborhood (or to you) that day.

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

A new item shouldn’t arrive in a ball. Also, sorry it has...

A new item shouldn’t arrive in a ball. Also, sorry it has that poly feel. I will wait to see mine but if I have the same feelings doubt I’ll keep it. I have to agree I’m kind of over tsv’s. I think when they make such massive quantities quality suffers.
Honored Contributor

Re: A new item shouldn’t arrive in a ball. Also, sorry it has...

My LOGO TSV arrived today also.  I got the neutral animal/leopard.  

Mine feels like rayon ... a bit more substantial that earlier rayon, but the appropriate weight for a  cardigan. 

I have several rayon tops from other places/vendors and this is comparable.

Also - the C Wonder sangria blouse came.  It's really lovely.  

Everything I ordered has been received .... I'm not shopping again until October.

Trusted Contributor

@Just Bling  I agree about the poly feel...so much so I returned and that was the major reason.  Just generally wasn't what I hoped it would be!