Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO? / Linea? / Rinna? / Atttudes?

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

I don't buy any rayon/spandex.  Feels and looks like a rag to me.

@kaydee50 

Me neither, it clings and pills and tiny holes just appear, no matter how delicately you treat it.

Disposable apparel as far as I'm concerned.

agree, learned this the hard way.  and logo's 100% cotton slub is unwearable after washing, a wrinkled mess..

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I have a lot of disposable rags ( rayon / spandex). I love the hand. It feels wonderful

@Andreatoo 

You and me both!  

Super Contributor

The point is that it could be any of these brands from LOGO to Attitutdes.   The brands are too similar without many differences between them.  The only difference might be the cost depending on the brand.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 

Me neither, it clings and pills and tiny holes just appear, no matter how delicately you treat it.

------------------------------------------------------

@kaydee50 

Years ago, I had an issue with tiny holes appearing on the front of my blouses.  In those days, I still smoked. 

One day, I finally figured out that the tiny ashes from the cigarettes were burning holes.  I stopped smoking in 2006.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I have a lot of disposable rags ( rayon / spandex). I love the hand. It feels wonderful

so do i! Smiley Tongue

i think it feels great PLUS i get hot so fast all year long......it is like wearing nothing, but not having to scare anyone. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Yes, the brand's all have their version of the same tops.  Who's top is in the photo.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

But, having said that, like with any other fiber, synthetic or natural, not all rayon is created equally. I've had two logo tanks disintegrate in the washing machine as well as a rayon/ nylon button-down from Target that ripped every time I washed it!

To be fair it only happened with the tanks, I have a top loader, and not with the matching long-sleeved tees. Most of you know that sleeveless is pretty much my uniform and I have many other rayon/span tanks from other vendors and I've never had another do what the logos did

Esteemed Contributor

I suspected it might br louis because he doesn't normally do this style and was surprised to see him in this grouping.  it is on clerance...

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Short-Sleeve-Swing-Top.product.A306339.html?sc=SRCH

Trusted Contributor

I think many QVC items are made in the same factory so the confusion is understandable, especially on basics. They change the sleeve length or neckline a bit, and slap someone else’s label on it.