Frequent Contributor

Has anyone gotten into buying these? I really like them, but think they are way too expensive! I was in Walmart the other day, and they had necklaces, that looked just like these, and they were only $10.00!!! I looked at them, and I gotta say, the quality, for the money, was not too bad. The look was the same, and the stones were prong set, not glued in. I just might go back and pick up one or two, and see how they hold up. I don't go out a lot, so I would never wear them for a very long time anyway. Why not buy the cheaper of the two? 

Valued Contributor

Her stuff is way overpriced.  I don't like it anyway and I never, never see anyone wear something like it around here.

Regular Contributor

Where do you live?  

Esteemed Contributor

I have never liked her style but apparently many people do. They keep putting her on more and more. Pretty soon it is going to be QVC/Logo. I think her clothing is not stylish and ovepriced. I could not picture myself wearing layers over layers. I would think that would make you look bulky. I have no inclination to buy or even try her clothing. For those that do (which must be many) enjoy.

Honored Contributor

@sarpy wrote:

... and I never, never see anyone wear something like it around here.

So what?