Honored Contributor

I don't want to derail lovestoteach's thread (more than I already have) so here goes:

How's the sizing? I haven't bought from them in at least a decade; is it still the same great quality?

I'm looking at $90 slacks so I'm doing my due diligence first...

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo

These pants are from their Signature line, which is cut smaller.  I would order your B&M size in trousers, and maybe one up if in between as they are lined.  CS is great, so feel free to live chat with them.  You can also order 2 sizes and return one.  Signature clothes seem to sell out faster; perhaps they bring in smaller quantities.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo@lolakimono

Oh no please do not think anything is "getting derailed!" Sometimes I post bits and pieces of ideas that seem inspirational (to me). Then, often other posters "add to" and @@lolakimono is our go-to person for actual fashions available to purchase! It's all good and it's all fun!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Andreatoo@lolakimono

Oh no please do not think anything is "getting derailed!" Sometimes I post bits and pieces of ideas that seem inspirational (to me). Then, often other posters "add to" and @@lolakimono is our go-to person for actual fashions available to purchase! It's all good and it's all fun!

You're both awesome. Just didn't want to take things too far off the track Smiley Happy

And those pants are a bit of an investment

Honored Contributor

721-275- CAT Footwear "Midi" Leather Double Buckle Detailed Mid-Calf Boots

and then there are these CAT boots for $95.....on Evine...actually the brown pair are even better but couldn't copy the pic...what to do what to do..

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo

The pants are a classic that you can wear for many years, IMO.

Respected Contributor

great boots @Andreatoo

Respected Contributor

DH gets his favorite camp mocs from them. Available in the wide width he needs. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

721-275- CAT Footwear "Midi" Leather Double Buckle Detailed Mid-Calf Boots

and then there are these CAT boots for $95.....on Evine...actually the brown pair are even better but couldn't copy the pic...what to do what to do..

I have CAT boots in a brown color, and I love them!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo

Hurry!  I just checked LLB and your pants are the two a day daily markdown today only!

$69.99