Esteemed Contributor

The Q finally got a well-known, well-trusted, imo, brand of clothing.  YEAH!

However, there's a great pair listed as a Black Friday special.  Though asked, customer service is not providing the inseam.  I'm wondering if they're only offering 'regular' length, which would leave out us petite and tall girls.  Imo that's not fair.  And, why would they launch a new brand without including all sizes.  That's leaving out 2/3 of probable consumers!

Very disappointed 'cause I love Levi's!Woman Mad

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme   I need a 32" inseam, so I won't take the chance on these.  I have no hips (I'm pretty straight up and down), and these measurements look like more for an hour glass shape.  I have jeans, but never bought Levi's.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

However, there's a great pair listed as a Black Friday special.  Though asked, customer service is not providing the inseam.  I'm wondering if they're only offering 'regular' length, which would leave out us petite and tall girls.  Imo that's not fair.  And, why would they launch a new brand without including all sizes.  That's leaving out 2/3 of probable consumers!

Hopefully they will bring in more options. I'm also petite and would love some new Levi jeans!

Honored Contributor

My bff who is 74 will be happy to hear that.  She only wears Levi's, I think because she's been wearing that brand since her college days.  She's very tall and very thin, she says Levi is the only brand that gives her the look she wants in jeans.

Esteemed Contributor

The one pair I looked at was "line dry."  That is a deal buster for me.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@eddyandme   I need a 32" inseam, so I won't take the chance on these.  I have no hips (I'm pretty straight up and down), and these measurements look like more for an hour glass shape.  I have jeans, but never bought Levi's.

I'm built like you, @2blonde , except at the other end of the spectrum, I need petites.

The hip measurements do look big so I guess you're right - they are made for hour-glass figures.  But, bringing a new vendor in they should make sure they're offered to all heights.

Honored Contributor

I received an email about Levi’s coming to Q this morning. Most of my jeans are Levi’s. They seem to fit me best. I wear their straight leg and bootcut styles.

I checked the Q inventory and they don’t mention the style number or inseam. For example, I buy the 505 straight leg at Kohl’s with a regular inseam. I saw the straight leg on the Q but didn’t see any info on the style number or inseam. I won’t buy if I’m not sure it’s what I want. 

Honored Contributor

I saw the ad this a.m. but there are only a few styles------I  LOVE-- their pull on jeggings and have 2 pairs now---I think I paid over $40 for them but maybe on sale at Macys---would love to see them for sale.-

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@eddyandme   I'm not shocked. We petites usually get the short end of the stick. Lol

Honored Contributor
Levi's are "my" brand of choice. Late yesterday I tried doing a "live chat", no one responded to my question. I won't order without the inseam measurement. There are other places from which Levi's can be purchased.
"To each their own, in all things".