Respected Contributor

Re: LEOPARD BACK IN OR NEVER LEFT

I never cared much for animal prints, especially reptile, except in faux fur outerwear.  Altho I've never worn any animal print clothing (and have nothing in home decor, either, such as throws, bedding, etc.), Dennis Basso did have some beautiful coats 25-30 years ago on the Q, but his more recent ones don't look the same quality.  With one exception, I did buy a solid black faux fur DB jacket about 25 years ago, and it was lovely.

Animal prints have seemed to be in hibernation on the Q for the past several years as I haven't seen much of it yet for the Fall/Winter season.  But it's still early.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus    I have one piece of clothing in a leopard printed henley.    Generally, what goes around comes around so hang on to all your treasures.

Trusted Contributor

I love leopard and cheetah prints. Others, like snake or zebra, not so much.

Respected Contributor

I have leopard in a jacket, shoes, leggings, jewelry, Tops.  Not all are in leopard colors (browns) but also leopard prints in various colors.

I still remember some of my favorite outfits from the 60's - a red dress with a leopard suede belt with leopard earrings, also a leopard corduroy skirt.

Obviously leopard never goes out of style for me.

Regular Contributor

Love leopard as much as leather, my style I guess. 

Lorraine signature style copy.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Animal print is limited in my closet and none in home decor. I own a pair of leopard print pumps, pants, a scarf, and a jacket that has a leopard print lining. The shoes and jacket I have owned for so long, it's not memory loss as to the reason I can't recall when they were purchased. 

Although my collection is small, animal print long ago passed trend status and entered classic.  No different than houndstooth, polka dot, and wide horizontal stripes. 

Respected Contributor

Leopard will always be in for me! I have leopard print lingerie, leopard silk blouses, a leopard silk bomber jacket, leopard handbags and leopard pumps and flats! Leopard is sexy, stylish and fun Smiley Very HappyHeart

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@StylishLady2 wrote:

Love leopard as much as leather, my style I guess. 

Lorraine signature style copy.jpg

@StylishLady2  You have such great leather and leopard outfits! I also love to wear leather and leopard print.  I love this outfit- the glossy leather skirt, the lightweight leopard print blouse, the light brown high heel suede sandals.  You look fantastic! Happy Birthday to you  StylishLady2  Smiley Very HappyHeart  I think you're so stylish and hip!

Esteemed Contributor

Speaking of leopard  ...  take a look at this "Online Special Deal," A681603, Donna Salyers Posh Faux Fur Jacket ... it's really calling my name (shhh Sox, Sox) ...

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

Speaking of leopard  ...  take a look at this "Online Special Deal," A681603, Donna Salyers Posh Faux Fur Jacket ... it's really calling my name (shhh Sox, Sox) ...

@SoX I was just going to post this picture.  It's so cute.