Respected Contributor

Kyle Richards (of RHOBH fame) presented her first line on HSN last night. The items sold very well and seemed to be very flattering and comfortable, AND reasonably priced. The pieces really looked like the clothes you see her wear on her show, i.e. flowy, drapey, boho. Lots of easy pay and free shipping was offered. I think the line will do well.

Respected Contributor

I wanted the top the host was wearing but turned it on too late and it sold out in my size. I thought she did a great job. Looking forward to more in the future and reviews.

Esteemed Contributor

I viewed and I liked several pieces. However, I don't need them but she has a nice line. Attractive gal.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Super Contributor

I really liked her line also. Stylish but comfortable.

Honored Contributor

I actually liked the line better seeing it on than I did online. Online I wasn't interested. I still think the pieces were overpriced. That faux leather jacket was far too cropped and looked shrunken, and it was absurdly overpriced for a non leather jacket.

I did like the maxi dress in pink and in the prints, and I did like the pink top with the gold on it--too pricy.

I like Kyle. I didn't like her one season on the HSWVS, and now I do like her. I think she's less of a phony than the rest of them.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

I had never seen her before, but my first impression was that she feels "it's all about me".

Having her "girlfriends", relatives, etc. calling in to praise her and talk about the parties they were having to celebrate the launch of her line was, a little over the top.

I like to hear vendors, designers, that speak more of meeting the consumers' needs. Sort of a "I want to serve you/help you get what you want/need" attitude.

Frequent Contributor

I have to say that I am impressed by the fashion items I have seen on HSN over the last day or so. I feel like their clothing is much more on trend that what I see on the Q.

I have yet to buy as I only buy online when I am sure of how a particular line is typically cut. But I have enjoyed watching and saw some great new ideas for spring.