Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel sweater - your opinion

I'm not in love with the sweater anyway (flowers are not my thing) but the daisy placement would be a definite deal breaker if I were considering it.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@Flika13 wrote:

I think Steve should have worn the matching pants!  

😂😂😂

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  Below was my response on the other thread inquiring if anyone had noticed the placement of the "daisies" on the sweater. 

Truly, who could not notice. SMH. So after seeing this would I want to take a chance on ordering only to find that my daisies land on the same unfortunate spots on me as Mary's? Uhhh, no.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

This was posted on Facebook today  Would you be bothered by the placement of the daisies on this Kim Gravel sweater?

Kim sweater.png

@San Antonio Gal ... Oh my!!!!!! To see this picture here is bad enough... but to actually see this on Mary in the video is so... so.... What's the word l want???? 

NO !!!! 

Yes! This would bother me so l would NOT buy it!!! They sold out of a color during the presentation AFTER selling out of navy Katia was wearing!! So embarrassing!!!! It looks so ridiculous on Mary!! I don't know how she wore this or presented it without laughing out loud !!! She needed a bigger size too!! Oh geezzz... How could people at home actually buy this??? I don't want daisies on my tatas !!!! 🤣

Come on Kim!! Just NO !!!! 

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal ... QUICK!!!! They're having a Gourmet show on QVC. Rachel is wearing this sweater in the green!!!

WHY ?!?!?! 

It looks terrible on her too! 

Why is this sweater selling?? 
l don't get it !!!

Honored Contributor

I see Rachel was strategically placing her hands in a helpful  placement with her bowl of chicken and dumplings so as not to

show the wrong daisys but now she is not. 

Really how does anyone there at QVC not see how embarrassing that is?! 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

It looked better during the presentation in this morning's show, imo. I believe it did sell out. Not sure if Mary was wearing her correct size. I have Kim's sweater with the palm trees & love it.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  Daisy tassels perhaps....

Esteemed Contributor

Not only does that sweater look like something a little girl would wear, those daisy placements are just awful...it's the first thing I noticed! I would never buy that sweater! Me-thinks some guy designed that one...a guy with a bad sense of humor!

Respected Contributor

That's a big no for me !