Super Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel sweater - your opinion

Bad placement, looks like sunny side up eggs.

Super Contributor

I like it. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal  No thanks, lol

Esteemed Contributor

There are just no words....😂

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal Cute sweater,but a big no for daises being where they  are placed. Plus I think all of her clothes are to pricey

Honored Contributor

Do you think that Kim actually designed that?

If so, what does it say about her “style?”?
Valued Contributor

This truly made for an IJBOL moment. I watched the video and Mary said the balloon sleeve narrows the waist. Really?

It looked nice on Katia, but then most things do.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal ... When l saw Rachel wearing this tata-covering sweater during the Gourmet Food Show, l said to myself... OH NO !!!! Out of everything that was in Kim's show THIS is what Rachel had to wear ??? ...and I'm sure it was her choice! ...

Here's the conversation with the fashion coordinator... "Rachel. During your Gourmet Food Show today what sweater would you like to wear?? "Oh no contest !! I would be sooooo happy to wear Kim's daisy sweater !! I would love to have my tatas covered in daisies!! How fun !!" Umm... l don't think so!!

Rachel walks out to the table first... then in walks Alberti. He says "Hey Ra.... ahahahahaha!! What are you wearing??? Did you look in the mirror before you came out? ...as he continues laughing..." Rachel says "Shut up Alberti !!" as they're both laughing now. In walks the first vendor. Rachel is giving dagger looks to Alberti as if to say "Don't you dare say anything or even look at me!!" 

Rachel tries to cover herself with the product being sold. After 20 minutes she thinks to herself "Oh the heck with it !! I can't cover myself up for two hours!!"

At least she had on a looser sweater than Mary was wearing and she's rather small-chested so l didn't think it looked as bad on her but l could tell she was embarrassed to wear it !! 

Really fashion coordinator! Why did you make Rachel wear that? I think they only had size small for the ladies to wear but Mary wears a medium and it was tighter on her. 

...and this ends my story. I hope you enjoyed it !! lol...

Trusted Contributor

@yamma024 wrote:

Bad placement, looks like sunny side up eggs.

@yamma024 ... hahaha!!! 😂 Good one! 

Trusted Contributor

@GusMo wrote:

I like it. 

@GusMo ... Hmm... Who did you see it on? Did you order it ??