Super Contributor

Kim Gravel jeans, 3 fabrications

I love KG jeans but am finding that Flexible stretches out after washing.  I don't own Primabelle or Triplelux, which is the finer fabric. Thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel jeans, 3 fabrications

@waterlily    So you really don't love them except when you first put them on?  I noticed the bagging with the first pair I bought when she first came to QVC.  Never bought another.  I stick with D&C.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 Why do you seem to enjoy putting people down? The next time you see a post from me please ignore it!

Honored Contributor

@waterlily    Put you down?  How praytell?  You're the one who said you like them then said they bag out of shape.  Doesn't sound like a pant to love.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Enough

Respected Contributor

@waterlily & @Kachina624 

I don't think either of you was being nasty....just stating the facts about the jeans you experienced.

Esteemed Contributor

I only wear Kim jeans and would have to look to see what fabric they are.  I buy by style.  Some are a bit looser but not enough to bother me.  I always wear longer tops maybe that's why.

Also being in TX haven't worn all summer.  

@waterlily 

Super Contributor

@mspatmac I have also noticed that any colored jean is looser, denim runs much smaller on me,

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@waterlily wrote:

I love KG jeans but am finding that Flexible stretches out after washing.  I don't own Primabelle or Triplelux, which is the finer fabric. Thank you

@waterlily 

In my opinion, the tripleux is less stretchy and a more substantial fabric vs the flexibelle. I also found with the triplelux to buy my normal size jean. 

Edited to add...on my phone and I don't have spell check...so I probably spelled the fabric names wrong...but hopefully you get the idea.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

Kim's jeans stretch and bag out terribly. They don't last long.  The best & most comfortable for me are Laurie Felt, second are D&C easy stretch only.