Valued Contributor

What a pleasant surprise.  The photos were lovely and the outfits chosen seemed suited to their personality.  Thanks again for posting

Regular Contributor

Loved the photos @MacDuFF   It gave styling inspriation for those of us over  70.  I often feel "dowdy" because I can't  wear heels anymore. The shoes on these ladies made me see that I don't have to feel dowdy!!

Honored Contributor

The youngest member of my immediate group of friends and acquaintances is in her early 70s - oldest in late 80s.  

Our women's charity group - the ages run into the 90s.

We all look pretty good for our ages.  

Living in NYC - we don't dress as casually as you see in the suburbs.  

Trusted Contributor

@MacDuFF 

Thanks for the lovely pictures.

Beauties!!! We are women hear us roar! We can do, be and dress how we see fit!

Ain't nobody got time for any nonsense......haha

ROAR!!!!!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Valued Contributor

Why does red lipstick look so good on older women?  It really does.

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

-Rumi
Respected Contributor

What a lovely post @MacDuFF 

Each of these women are sensational in their own distinctive style.

#2 is such a sassy redhead! #3 is beautiful.

#6b is my favorite outfit.

#9 has such a great smile; beautiful hair too.

Reminds me of The Dramatics  song "Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get"." I'm for real I'm as real as real can get"

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting.  So very much to see on these real people.  Guess I need to step up my game 🤣

Super Contributor

Thank you for posting these beautiful women.   One of the most important things a woman could do for herself is take pride in her appearance.  The older you get, the more effort it takes.  It takes time, it takes money, it takes pride in yourself, it takes some know-how and surely takes the effort.   When I read comments that the inner beauty is so much more important than the physical appearance I laugh.   Those kinds of comments usually come from women who don't feel good about themselves and therefore don't always make the effort.  And they are insinuating that if a woman looks good on the outside then she must be shallow.  

There are so many people out there who just look bad.  They take no time with themselves, take no pride in how they look.  When did we become a nation of people who look like they just rolled out of bed.

And if you don't think a woman's appearance is important then why are you shopping QVC?    The woman who cares is their target market.

Trusted Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

...I decided to channel my inner Jackie O and wore my leopard print pillbox that I bought too many years ago to count! 

Ohhhh, I'm so jealous - That hat sounds like something I'd wear in a New York minute! ♥

Respected Contributor

Great assembly of fashion pics yet very real and down to earth comfortable styling. Well done.