Esteemed Contributor

Kathy Levine new fashion and jewelry line - Evine 10/22

I'm watching Evine's fashion day and saw a commercial for a new line from Kathy Levine.  I personally did not watch QVC when she was a host and, honestly, do not get the hype about her.  BUT, I know that others like her and I searched and didn't see a post about this (but apologies if I missed it)  I looked on her Facebook page to get the details for those who care:

For years, you have been saying how much you wish I would return to TV.
I have always wanted to come back with something to call my own.

Last summer I met with Evine Live's VP of Apparel in NY and he introduced me to a super manufacturer. She got my vision right away. Easy, casual tops with a young hip edge, designed longer, to hide the bad and accentuate the good, for all sizes and all shapes. Most of these ideas were straight from my own closet, just needing a few tweaks here and there. The clothing line was born with fabulous genuine gemstone jewelry created to complement it. (Heart lovers rejoice)! Sneak a peek -http://bit.ly/1OxF8v9

Kathy Levine Out Loud!!! KLOL is here!
Shop, share, smile and laugh out loud with me on Thursday, October 22nd at 6pm ET.

Respected Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine new fashion and jewelry line - Evine 10/22

@Alter Ego wrote:

I'm watching Evine's fashion day and saw a commercial for a new line from Kathy Levine.  I personally did not watch QVC when she was a host and, honestly, do not get the hype about her.  BUT, I know that others like her and I searched and didn't see a post about this (but apologies if I missed it)  I looked on her Facebook page to get the details for those who care:

For years, you have been saying how much you wish I would return to TV.
I have always wanted to come back with something to call my own.

Last summer I met with Evine Live's VP of Apparel in NY and he introduced me to a super manufacturer. She got my vision right away. Easy, casual tops with a young hip edge, designed longer, to hide the bad and accentuate the good, for all sizes and all shapes. Most of these ideas were straight from my own closet, just needing a few tweaks here and there. The clothing line was born with fabulous genuine gemstone jewelry created to complement it. (Heart lovers rejoice)! Sneak a peek -http://bit.ly/1OxF8v9

Kathy Levine Out Loud!!! KLOL is here!
Shop, share, smile and laugh out loud with me on Thursday, October 22nd at 6pm ET.

Thanks Alter Ego for letting us know!

Honored Contributor

thanks for the heads up @Alter Ego ! i will be curious to see what she brings in.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up.  I like KathySmiley Happy  She was so popular years ago that I think I remember seeing her on talk shows.  She was very pleasant.  I was not ordering on line then but I did enjoy watching herSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I hate to judge before we see the collection presented but the apparal looks like L.O.G.O. meets Lisa Rinna to me.

I do like the heart pendant. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

i like the animal print top, but i wonder how well that trim at the bottom will hold up?

i also like her heart ring......i have both the KL 14k heart ring and the sterling heart ring from years ago.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Wishing her the best of luck, but remember what happened when she tried her own fashion line on HSN, it was a total disaster.

Esteemed Contributor

Based on the items shown, I think I would prefer both Logo and Lisa Rinna over this line.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I didn't see anything very special about the items, but they may look much better when modeled.
"To each their own, in all things".
Valued Contributor

Can Lisa Robertson be far behind at EVINE.  That is where I always expected her to go with her own line.