Respected Contributor

Katherine Schwarzenegger's Wedding Gown

Chris Pratt, 39, and Katherine Schwarzenegger, 29, tied the knot in a private ceremony on Saturday.

The Avengers star took to Instagram Sunday morning to thank all of the couple's loved ones for helping celebrate their union at the ultra-exclusive San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California.

'Yesterday was the best day of our lives! We became husband and wife in front of God, our families and those we love. It was intimate, moving and emotional,' Pratt wrote. 'We feel so blessed to begin this new chapter of our lives. We are so thankful to our families and our friends who stood with us and grateful to Mr. Giorgio Armani who created a once in a lifetime dress for Katherine to wear and for me, the perfect suit. This morning we feel nothing but blessed.'

Katherine looked flawless in her strapless white wedding gown and simple veil as she smiles up at an equally-dapper Pratt outside their exclusive wedding venue, where the bride's Great Uncle John F Kennedy and wife Jackie spent their honeymoon in 1953.

The wedding took place at approximately 5.30pm local time, with Katherine arriving at the wedding marquee on the arm of her father, Terminator star Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Her Giorgio Armani gown featured a sweetheart neckline and long, lace-trimmed train. She accessorized with a pair of large diamond earrings, a simple bracelet and a bouquet of white roses.

Pratt's tuxedo by the same designer was accented with a simple silver tie and matching pocket square.

Her bridesmaids were dressed in floor-length blush pink gowns with plunging necklines.

Chris Pratt, 39, shared an adorable snap with his new wife Katherine Schwarzenegger, 29, on Sunday morning, hours after they tied the knot in front of family and friends gathered at the ultra-exclusive San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California

Respected Contributor

Re: Katherine Schwarzenegger's Wedding Gown

This picture makes them look like a young Maria & ArnoldSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

This picture makes them look like a young Maria & ArnoldSmiley Happy

@ahoymate ...I was thinking the exact same thing 🥰

Respected Contributor

Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger's 'Romantic' and 'Beautiful' Wedding — All the Details

Katherine, 29, looks beaming as she rides in a golf buggy

Image result for katherine schwarzenegger wedding

Katherine's bridesmaids are seen walking to the venue in blush pink gowns, with the bride arriving a short time later

The mother of the bride Maria Shriver looked lovely in a vibrant purple dress at the wedding of her daughter and Chris Pratt

Honored Contributor

Wow, I'm surprised the couple was able to pull the wedding off without word getting out, good for them!

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Wow, I'm surprised the couple was able to pull the wedding off without word getting out, good for them!

@Jordan2  The tabloids were reporting that a winter wedding was in the works.

I guess a good clue that the wedding would be happening sooner is that Maria Shriver hosted a bridal shower for Katherine back in late April.

Honored Contributor

Absolutely LOVE that dress!!!!!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

What a gorgeous couple! The dress fits beautifully but I don’t care for strapless dresses and this one is no exception.
Honored Contributor

She looks just like her Mum from the side, so beautiful. I could never understand what Maria saw in AS, she could have had anyone.

Honored Contributor

Her gown is beautiful, so is his suit

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"