Valued Contributor

I love and LIVE in Cuddl Duds. I am disabled and visit the hospital quite often. The nurses are impressed because I NEVER wear those ugly hospital gowns. I always bring my cuddl duds.something comfortable. and stylish.  if you are going to be tortured by needles and such, you might as well be comfortable. love my cuddl duds.

Honored Contributor

Re: CUDDL DUDS clearance today.

@so so   I am so sorry that you are "tortured by needles".  Good strategy....wear something soft and soothing to combat the unpleasantness.  There is scientific proof that your mental perception can determine how we face challenges.  You are one smart cookie!Heart

Respected Contributor

@so so wrote:

I love and LIVE in Cuddl Duds. I am disabled and visit the hospital quite often. The nurses are impressed because I NEVER wear those ugly hospital gowns. I always bring my cuddl duds.something comfortable. and stylish.  if you are going to be tortured by needles and such, you might as well be comfortable. love my cuddl duds.

@so so:  I love your story.  I was also in the hospital last year and brought along my "favorite pj set"....it was fun to hear the comments from the nurses.  Thank you.

Valued Contributor

the hospital that i go to and the doctor i have enncourage the patient to be as independent as they can. given the circumstances. I have been down and out. and i have been feeling well enough to walk laps around the floor. and i usuall always get dressed. no hospital attire for me. not everyone can do that. but it lifts my spirit to be given independence.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@so so wrote:

Bless your heart...I love Cuddle duds too...wear them in GOOD health!Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West