Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Jonathan Scott and Zooey Deschanel

They both look great. I think his pants are a little tight, and I dont care for her shoes, but otherwise very nice photo!!!

Trusted Contributor

He looks like he is wearing tall boots under his pants, which could explain why they look molded to his legs. He has a great body so it looks nice, imo. They are both attractive and stylish.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

They both look nice, but I happen not to like men in tight pants.  

Tight pants on men look so silly....much like elf pants.

@Carmie  -  I noticed the NYDJ man always wears the ultra-skinny jeans/pants.  They look like leggings/jeggings.

This is the current fashion.  Last spring, my husband bought a new suit.

As the fitter was pinning his pants for alterations, he was telling us that the young men buying suits for graduations and proms were requesting that the legs and ankle ares of the trousers be made skin tight.

He said sometimes they had trouble getting their feet through the pant legs and out of the bottom.  The fabrics weren't stretchy.

I see this look mostly on younger guys.

Alberti has skin tight trousers too. I don't like the look, but it's at least not part of a man's dress suit.

Honestly, if I had a date with a guy who showed up with those tight trousers, I would make an excuse not to leave the house with him.

I don't know if I would wince or laugh, but I wouldn't want to be seen with him.

My sister once had a a date with a guy who showed up in a jumpsuit.  It was purple and was a jumper style with a deep rounded plunge on the chest area.  He had on a bright multi colored tie dye shirt with balloon sleeves under it.  

I answered the door and almost laughed in his face.  I ran upstairs to tell my sister he was here and dressed like a clown. It was their first date and she went out with him.  

Years later he built a massive home in my neighborhood.  He was very conservative then.  His wife was always perfect looking.  Maybe she controlled his wardrobe.

I still tease my sister on occasion for dating him dressed like Bozo.  I don't think they had a second date.