Respected Contributor

I'm a little late to the party but have recently discovered the comfort and versatility of these pants and am really enjoying them. 

I just ordered the Martha Stewart denim joggers A365237. They're on clearance in two colors.

Anyone have any experience with these?

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse 

I don't, but the reviews are really good and they are cute and comfy looking!

I just may order a pair myself, thanks for mentioning them!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

I'm a little late to the party but have recently discovered the comfort and versatility of these pants and am really enjoying them. 

I just ordered the Martha Stewart denim joggers A365237. They're on clearance in two colors.

@Texasmouse , Thanks for the tip, I just ordered a pair. They are really cute and a great price !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I think joggers are cute but I cannot find them long enough. Even when talls are offered ther are shorter than I want. Not sure why it is assumed that because it is a jogger it needs to be shorter than regular pants.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

@Texasmouse , Thanks for the tip, I just ordered a pair. They are really cute and a great price !

@QVCkitty1 I got my joggers today and really like them! Did you receive yours yet?

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

@QVCkitty1 I got my joggers today and really like them! Did you receive yours yet?

@Texasmouse , I got mine yesterday, they look nice, but I haven't tried them on yet. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Regular Contributor

@TaylorBrown wrote:

I think joggers are cute but I cannot find them long enough. Even when talls are offered ther are shorter than I want. Not sure why it is assumed that because it is a jogger it needs to be shorter than regular pants.

I agree, I won't purchase any that make me look like I'm wearing floods.  I bought several pairs from Nina Leonard on HSN, they have a 31 inch inseam and that works for me.  I have 2 pairs of black and 2 pairs of blue and one of the caramel color.  I wear them almost daily.  These are the only ones I've found that actually are full length.

Respected Contributor

@Pixie66 wrote:

@TaylorBrown wrote:

I agree, I won't purchase any that make me look like I'm wearing floods.  I bought several pairs from Nina Leonard on HSN, they have a 31 inch inseam and that works for me.  I have 2 pairs of black and 2 pairs of blue and one of the caramel color.  I wear them almost daily.  These are the only ones I've found that actually are full length.

@Pixie66 I'm 5'5" and  these cover my ankles.  I feel the same way about joggers. I won't wear them if they're too short. I found a pair on American Eagle's website that I  really liked but they looked like they were going to be too short.  Luckily, they offered them in Tall as well and they were perfect! That's how I also got around the problem with pants that were being offered at Old Navy - they were a wider leg but cropped and Iagain, I ordered them in Tall. They just look like regular pants on me! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

The 28-29 inseam is too short! I hate pulling down the legs everytime I stand up. Demin & Co has a 30 in and that is almost acceptable but they wear well and look good.

Respected Contributor

I think joggers are usually considered to be an ankle length pant. It's not unusual for them to have a 28" (or less) inseam in regular sizes.