Respected Contributor

No Image Found Cute! Did anyone order & receive this?

Trusted Contributor

I've got it on my wish list, but it doesn't figure in the budget yet. Hopefully it will still be available when my bank acct is!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I have mine on CHeck status-Want to read reviews first since I wasn't thrilled w/ the quality of one of his other items!

Valued Contributor

I ordered this in the black/camel combo, but it is still in processing. I've never ordered Joe Z before. How does the quality of this line compare with Linea cardigans... or IM?

Respected Contributor

Don't know! I bought a top that I wasn't crazy about. I did keep it but it was somewhat expensive and the fabrication doesn't reflect hat. The color was also not as expected. I think the cardigan looks adorable, but I am curious about fit and quality. Please let us know!

Trusted Contributor
I have a couple of his skirts that are fab! I look forward to your reviews. It looks really cute and cardi is about all I need in the cooler months! Thanks, ladies!
Frequent Contributor

I received this sweater a couple of days ago in the camel/black colorway and like it very much. It is not a heavy sweater, but soft and silky feeling. The houndstooth print is very well done. The sweater is long as in boyfriend length. I had never ordered anything by this designer before but will definitely keep an eye out for his items in the future.

Contributor

bought this sweater as it aired. It is so soft and the fit is very flatttering. My daughter has already ""borrowed"" it. would make a great present for someone going back to school.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered this in the gorgeous taupe/blk color. I'm not really a vibrant color person, so I love the neutral colorway. The yarn is super soft and comfy, it's not too heavy so it's a great transition piece now that we're on our way towards fall. It's like wearing a blanket with style. The two differing houndstooth patterns is also a really great subtle detail. I'm seeing houndstooth making a huge resurgence lately, so this is a great way to incorporate the trend with an interesting taste. But then again, houndstooth never really goes out of style, so this is a great piece to wear season after season.

Occasional Contributor

I am waiting on more reviews also. Is this fitting true to size?