Honored Contributor

Just a tip, the Jockey website is offering 30% off your order and free shipping with a code shown on the site. The sale is good till the end of the month. I'm a fan of the Forever fit bras, so I was glad to see the sale.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I love their boot cut yoga pants so thanks for the heads up!

Honored Contributor

I buy all my undies (Jockey Elance) online and they always have either a sale or a coupon code.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I buy all my undies (Jockey Elance) online and they always have either a sale or a coupon code.

@Love my grandkids , That's good to know.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@indoor kitty  They are the best. I've been buying them for eons, since they first came out as Jockey For Her. I wouldn't wear anything else.

@GenXmuse I had no idea about their yoga pants, thanks, I'll check them out.

Trusted Contributor

I just went to Jockey dot com and I don't see anything about 30% off and free shipping. Where on their website did you see this?

Respected Contributor

I didn't see a coupon code for 30% either, nor free ship...

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link to another retail site

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@indoor kitty  They are the best. I've been buying them for eons, since they first came out as Jockey For Her. I wouldn't wear anything else.

@GenXmuse I had no idea about their yoga pants, thanks, I'll check them out.

Sure thing! They're awesome and they have them in mid calf Capri length for warmer weather now so I may have to get a pair of those as well.  

Esteemed Contributor

@LuvmyLab @bmorechick 

Once you sign up on their website, you will receive emails with offers like the one in the OP.  When I went directly to the website, I didn't see any 30% off offer.  But then I went to the website from my most recent email, which offered 30% off and free shipping.  Bingo, there was the offer on the first page of the website.  So the key is to sign up for the emails.  Happy shopping!  (Love my "no panty line" undies)

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett