Esteemed Contributor

Re: Joan on ""Celebrity Apprentice"" on Monday?

On 2/3/2015 05gage25 said:
On 2/3/2015 TY said:
On 2/3/2015 ibb38 said:

Joan was on last night as well, you can catch the episode on nbc.c o m.

Yes, it was nice to see Joan Rivers again on "Celebrity Apprentice". I really miss her. So who do you think will be the final 2 contestants? I think it will be Leeza Gibbons and Geraldo Rivera and I think Leeza will win this cycle of Celebrity Apprentice. She has the complete package, is well spoken, and is a team player as well as a leader.

I think so, too. She is in a class all by herself! Thank goodness Brandi is gone.....and Kenya too, especially if she took Vivicas phone and tweeted that message.{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

I agree, while the real housewives added to the entertainment factor, I don't think that either of them have the leadership skills to win Celebrity Apprentice. And Kenya, if she did tweet that Vivica was menopausal, etc. was just mean!

Honored Contributor

On 2/3/2015 05gage25 said:
On 2/3/2015 TY said:
On 2/3/2015 ibb38 said:

Joan was on last night as well, you can catch the episode on nbc.c o m.

Yes, it was nice to see Joan Rivers again on "Celebrity Apprentice". I really miss her. So who do you think will be the final 2 contestants? I think it will be Leeza Gibbons and Geraldo Rivera and I think Leeza will win this cycle of Celebrity Apprentice. She has the complete package, is well spoken, and is a team player as well as a leader.

I think so, too. She is in a class all by herself! Thank goodness Brandi is gone.....and Kenya too, especially if she took Vivicas phone and tweeted that message.{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

I think Leeza will win the whole thing and thought that from the start; she is not the prima donna drama queen like the "housewives"..........and she plays well with others. I was surprised now well Kate did and how long she lasted since it was clear from the start they didn't like her. I was surprised to see Joan last night.....I thought she was just going to be in one episode. I knew Kenya would be one of the last to go since Trump keeps the nastiest as long as possible since viewers like to see them.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

lovesrecess - "I think Leeza will win the whole thing and thought that from the start; she is not the prima donna drama queen like the "housewives"..........and she plays well with others. I was surprised now well Kate did and how long she lasted since it was clear from the start they didn't like her. I was surprised to see Joan last night.....I thought she was just going to be in one episode. I knew Kenya would be one of the last to go since Trump keeps the nastiest as long as possible since viewers like to see them."

I couldn't agree more!!!

Super Contributor

I hope you are right about Leeza winning. She has been my favorite of the season and certainly deserves to win.

Esteemed Contributor

Leeza is a class act- she's always been in her career as well. I was sorry to see the ENTIRE team fired though- I didn't think Johnny Damon's jingle was all that terrible. Just Leeza's team was exceptional! It seemed like Trump was pushing along the season more than anything else!!