Honored Contributor

I really like her bf shirt, but Im not paying $60.00, and especially for something I have to iron and would shrink in the dryer.  Bummer!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I would pay the 60 bucks if they would make it in a proportioned petite size. They put the petite model in the regular size bf shirts today and the shirt did not fit her properly. 

Honored Contributor

I have 2 of Joan's boyfriend shirts from a few years ago. They fit beautifully - one ios a pretty plaid and the other is denim.I ordered 2 this spring and both, when they got here are huge. I'm a plus size but geez louise - not a gargantuan size. The sleeves on the one would have fit a sumo wrestler. Had to return them , and , really, for this price , I would not buy again. I can recommend you look at Blair - nice shirts for around $25. I bought a pretty purple gingham plaid one, had a coupon , got it for $15.

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie I just returned a BF shirt from Joan. I wanted to love it, even if the price was slightly higher than I would have liked to pay. It was supposed to be A-line, but it was just a boxy, & the 100% cotton (yes I knew when ordered), I knew it would have to be ironed, so I returned it-due to the fit. Very disappointed!!