Valued Contributor

Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will - International Business Times and article said she made one billion from QVC for jewelry and fashions.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I'm going to miss Joanie.She & the Q were a GREAT team imho

Respected Contributor
I don't think she made a billion from Q products. I think she sold a billion for Q, but her share of that was less. She contributed a lot to Q and was an incredible business woman. Her products are top notch. Jewelry I bought early on still looks brand new. I loved her enthusiasm and will miss her.
Frequent Contributor
On 9/14/2014 nomless said: I don't think she made a billion from Q products. I think she sold a billion for Q, but her share of that was less. She contributed a lot to Q and was an incredible business woman. Her products are top notch. Jewelry I bought early on still looks brand new. I loved her enthusiasm and will miss her.

Her early products were great because they were made here! After awhile she,KJLane and N.Miller moved their operation to China.Bad mistake.(talk about cheaply made!) I'm glad I have many of their earlier products.Joan was a great business women and will be sadly missed!