Respected Contributor

I like her boyfriend shirts and today's Girlfriend shirt.  They are so comfortable.  And let me beat the poster to the punch that insists they look like maternity top.  Not on me.

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds like you want a negative punch - so here goes.  I bought one and the way it flared out half way down and to the hips it was just out of portion compared to the top section.  I so wish pregnant ladies would wear the JR shirt rather than skin tight belly hugging tops. 

Honored Contributor

I love the Joan Rivers boyfriend shirts!  I have several in denim, colored denim, and faux suede.  Gorgeous wardrobe builders; I wear them to work as a jacket.  Look fabulous with slim pants or a slim skirt.  I wear the lighter denim ones on weekends instead of hoodies or sweatshirts (which I do not like or wear).  Quick & easy and pulled together.

Respected Contributor

I wasn't looking for negative comments but there is someone who every time I mention these shirts jumps in with her maternity review on herself.

Super Contributor

I think the Joan Rivers line is way overdoing the big shirts......overkill..........

Honored Contributor

I love the way the girlfriend shirt fits and looks, but I got salad dressing on mine and I could not get the stain out no matter what I did. It hurt because I only wore that blouse a few times and had to throw it out.

Trusted Contributor

@blackhole99. OMG. I hate when that happens.  I have found when I have an oil base stain I head straight to my Dawn dish soap.  I works most of the time but not always.  It depends on other ingredients also.  I am going to get that shirt.  Sometimes I think I need to get an adult bib for meals with sauces.  I never spill anything on the old garments, only my favorite or new.

Honored Contributor

OP I love these shirts too. I have a red plaid one but the plaids don't match well so I only wear it with a sweater or jacket , but I also own 2 of the denim ones - medium wash & pink and they are perfect on me.

Honored Contributor

So many people seem to love these!  Enjoy!