Occasional Contributor
How can you love someone you never met? What a special person ! What will happen to her line? Will it continue?
Regular Contributor

I agree with you. I tried to always watch her shows. She was such an icon and such a wonderful person away from the antics. It is such a sad time. I will miss her at the Q. Her work was impeccable.

Esteemed Contributor
Joan was open and honest. She made us feel as if we knew her. I hope her line continues. David and Kathy Levine would be a good pair. No one can replace Joan, but, she and Kathy were friends and have the same sense of humor. Yes, I do feel as if I've lost a friend.
Super Contributor
I agree with you all and I also think Kathy would make a great addition as a Joan Rivers classic collection spokeswoman
Contributor
I wonder too how you can love someone you never met but I did love Joan..not in the way her family and friends did of course but still there is a whole in my heart. She was so dynamic, funny, larger than life and I miss her so much! Just cannot believe she's gone. Smiley Sad
Regular Contributor

I think Kathy would be a great option as well. I could see her helping to feel Joan's shoes. I could see that working and being accepted.

Esteemed Contributor

I feel like I lost a family member- and that says a lot because my Dad is gravely ill right now. Howard Stern said it best, she was like the crazy aunt at a Bar Mitzvah!

Super Contributor
Joan was just cool.