Honored Contributor

Joan Rivers Cotton Jacquard cardigan

A-555482

Do you like this cardigan? 
I'm having trouble matching the colors up. I like the gray color Adai is wearing, but it doesn't look the same in the listing?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers Cotton Jacquard cardigan

was noticing how nice it was on tv when I saw your post.  The camel is gorgeous and that color would look so  nice with winter white skirt and pants along with tan too.  Are you buying? 

Trusted Contributor

love the gray too!  I have a gray/black all wool cardigan bought from Isaac 2 years ago that I wear with gray and black skirts and pants. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Reminds me of Dobie Gillis.

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 

@SharkE 

No, i'm not buying! But I'm admiring!

I'm not quite ready to adjust my wardrobe to more classic styles yet. But, here they come!

Changing over to blazer and cardigan looks poses certain problems for proportions for my short figure! 

And I don't seem to be getting anywhere in stifling my appetite! Still.. Insj looking and thinking about what's yo come next in fashion!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

Did Dobie Gillis wear a cardigan?

Honored Contributor

probably before your time, but, for some reason it reminded me of how teenagers back then wore

high school jackets with buttons down the front.

I had a brain flashback. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 

I was just looking at this cardigan on line, having missed the presentation during the show.   None of the colors "speak to me," ... so I'm gonna pass on this one.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

@crawford5153 

@SharkE 

No, i'm not buying! But I'm admiring!

I'm not quite ready to adjust my wardrobe to more classic styles yet. But, here they come!

Changing over to blazer and cardigan looks poses certain problems for proportions for my short figure! 

And I don't seem to be getting anywhere in stifling my appetite! Still.. Insj looking and thinking about what's yo come next in fashion!

@LTT1  I know exactly what you mean!  I'm going the classic direction now and have to be careful with a boxy look.  Not too short at 5'4" but need another 10lbs to go away.  Picked up this cardigan today at Talbots for festive:  

And will be picking up this sweater top later this week, may go with the cardigan, will find out:

Honored Contributor

Love it especially the gray.  Would not pay $65 for cotton and rayon tho.  I put it in my "wish" list.