Honored Contributor

Nice buy! A leather pouch with personalized initial tassel keychain for $32 made in U.S.A.!

Go to the Today Show website or Jill's facebook page for more info/discount codes.

tassel_pouch_pic4_8f0b31c19b729f0e46a7e9b0e8b19186.today-inline-large.jpg

Tassel Pouch and Keychain

Retail price: $106

Discount price: $32

Percent discount: 70 percent off!

Jesse & Co are offering their pouches at a deep discount to TODAY viewers.

This is the perfect Fall/holiday bag

It is made in the USA and of 100-percent genuine leather.

The fabulous zipper pouch also comes with a its own detachable personalized tassel key chain.

Choose from the colors: Red, blue, black, cognac, fuschia and lavender.

Jesse & Co says their product will arrive within two weeks at an estimated shipping cost of $4.95. All sales are final. For more information and to buy the $106 product for $32,

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Jill's Steals and Deals 9/8

Also made in U.S.A. genuine leather.

mila_51307812400c9b6db62dbc01cf8bca6b.today-inline-large.jpg

M.I.L.A Leather Bag

Retail price: $495

Discount price: $98

Percent discount: 80 percent off

M.I.L.A is offering their leather bag a deep discount to TODAY viewers.

Hand crafted from the finest 100-percent Italian leather, this bag is one-of-a-kind and is handmade in the USA.

It is roomy enough to carry your wallet, phone, makeup essentials, keys, laptop or even an extra pair of shoes.

The bag is practical, stylish and perfect for work, travel and nights out.

It comes with a protective dust bag and features: Two top handles, detachable leather tassel detail, magnetic closure top, 3 leather-trimmed interior pockets and 100-percent cotton lining.

Choose from the following four Fall colors: Black, grey, brown and red.

M.I.L.A says their product will arrive within two weeks at an estimated shipping cost of $10.98. All sales are final. For more information and to buy the $495 product for $98,

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

world_is_your_oyster_necklace_4836168b69764915d48a0c0f95fac948.today-inline-large.jpg  hanging_by_a_thread_earrings_3e66606e4d7dadb9ff59cd62f6ff8929.today-inline-large.jpg   World is Your Oyster Necklace and Hanging by a Thread Earrings

Retail price: $38 each

Discount price: $11.40 each

Percent discount: Both 70 percent off

World is Your Oyster Necklace

Hanging by a Thread Earrings

These delicate 14K gold-filled pull-through earrings by Taudrey will make a statement when you wear them. They boast smooth and dainty hanging charms, which are personalized by hand. Each circle-shaped charm will feature an initial of your choice or heart symbol. The handcrafted earrings are approximately two inches in length.

Taudrey says the product will arrive within two weeks at an estimated shipping cost of $4.00. All sales are final. For more information and to buy the $38 products for $11.40,

Respected Contributor

Chi-town girl...

I really enjoy your "Threads and Posts"...

Thank you...For keeping us informed with all these "Great" deals... 

Respected Contributor

Good Morning had GMA FASHION Deals and Steals today.

Lulu Dharma: Velvet Striped Handbag

View gallery

Original: $125
GMA Exclusive Deal: $39
69% savings
Valid: 9/8/16
gmaluludharma dot com
(No promo code needed when using this direct link)

Step into fall with this modern, velvet handbag – one of the biggest trends for the season. The touchable textures and the bold racing stripes create a stunning style. The generous size allows you to comfortably carry everything you need throughout the day. Snaps on the side of the bag allow you to make the opening smaller if desired. The magnetic closure on top keeps items secure. Limit two bags per order. Shipping is $4.99.

Daniela Swaebe: Sabi Bangles

View gallery

Original: $40 to $50
GMA Exclusive Deal: $12 to $16
68%-70% savings
gma-dsfjewels dot com

Another big trend this fall: skins.  These new timeless bangles look terrific alone or stacked.  The magnetic closure hinge makes it super easy to put on and take off. Thin and wide styles are available in gold and silver tone options. Shipping is $4.95 or free with the purchase of two or more bangles.

Danielle Stevens Jewelry: Build Your Own Personalized Sterling Necklace

View gallery

Original: $85
GMA Exclusive Deal: $30 for the chain and single initial charm
65% savings
Additional Sterling charms:
Retail: $25-$95
Deal: $7.50-$28.50 each
70% savings
daniellestevens-gma dot com

Personalized charms are both on-trend and timeless. Danielle Stevens Jewelry allows you to custom build a sterling silver necklace that means the most to you. Starting with a sterling stone letter pendant and steeling chain, you can select as many charms you want to add. Whether it’s a decorative charm, such as a heart, or a personalized pendant that features names, initials and dates, you can customize your necklace to make it one-of-a-kind and special to you. The 16” chain has a 2” extender so you can fit to your liking. Each additional Sterling charm ranges from $7.50 to $28.50, which is a 70% savings on retail of $25 to $95 each. Shipping is $4.

Bailey 44: Assorted Tops

View gallery

Original: $114
GMA Exclusive Deal: $39
66% savings
bailey44sale dot com
(Promo code: GMA)

Founded and designed by women, Bailey 44 creates fashion that works for everyday – each piece is made to go from day to night. Accentuate your figure and feel confident in doing so with this assortment of bodycon tops. The soft, breathable fabric stretches so it keeps its shape. The flattering tops include a range of styles including rouched, exposed shoulder, off-the-shoulder and handkerchief hem. Sizes available in XS-XL. Bailey 44 is carried in over 1,200 premium stockists, including Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, and more. Shipping is $5.

Kevia: Double Sided Knit Cape

View gallery

Original $98
GMA Exclusive Deal: $29 + FREE SHIPPING
70% savings
gma-keviastyle dot com

Capes are flattering on every body shape while also keeping you warm and looking fashionable. Kevia’s Double Sided Knit Capes -- two looks in one -- instantly pull your look together, whether you’re dressed up or down. This versatile piece pairs great with jeans and or a dress. Select from three color combinations. Free shipping!

Alisa Michelle Designs: Birth Month Celebration Necklaces

View gallery

Original: $32
GMA Exclusive Deal: $13
60% savings
alisamichelle-gma dot com

Alisa Michelle’s Birth Month necklaces were designed so you can celebrate you. Available in gold plate or silver plate, each necklace features the month’s birth flower, birthstone and a word that captures the personality the best. Each piece comes packaged in a gift box with ribbon. Limit two units per person. Shipping is $3.95.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Nice buy! A leather pouch with personalized initial tassel keychain for $32 made in U.S.A.!

Go to the Today Show website or Jill's facebook page for more info/discount codes.

The fabulous zipper pouch also comes with a its own detachable personalized tassel key chain.

Jesse & Co says their product will arrive within two weeks at an estimated shipping cost of $4.95. All sales are final. For more information and to buy the $106 product for $32,

You also get the option of rhodium or gold metal for the pouch

How about a coordinating business/credit card wallet. 71% off for $12!

0011_multiple_credit_card_roll_over_picture_4af113b3-7d64-403c-8dda-2bf84bad0553_large.jpg

Honored Contributor

Just as an fyi, the lady who is on GMA with the deals is also on HSN once a month, usually on a Friday night.  I'm not sure if the deals are the same as those that she shows on GMA or totally different.

And as far as I know, you can only get them during the time Tory is on the air presenting them on HSN. They aren't left in the system to purchase.    

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

You also get the option of rhodium or gold metal for the pouch

How about a coordinating business/credit card wallet. 71% off for $12!

0011_multiple_credit_card_roll_over_picture_4af113b3-7d64-403c-8dda-2bf84bad0553_large.jpg

Thanks for this info. I just ordered 3 of these CC holders. One for myself (I like to carry my ID, Ins. card, small amount of cash, debit and CC in my pocket in order not to need a purse all the time), one for each of my daughters, one is a truck driver and has tons of cards to carry, one is a marathon runner and this should be handy for her to carry, also without needing a purse while training and during the marathons.

I would not have known about this 'deal' without seeing this post, so, thanks again.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Snicks1 - you're welcome! Every once in awhile they have a few really good 'steals' that I will pick up.

I also ordered a few sets of the pouch + card case for me & for gifts. Love the I.D. Tassel/keychain. Genuine leather. Made in U.S.A. All very good incentives Heart