Regular Contributor

Re: Jessica Simpson is selling out on HSN

Cat Cat animated GIF

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Missed the shows but I have tagged a few items. Quite a successful apparel line, good for Jessica!

Love this coat!

Jessica Simpson Zippered Boucle Wool Blend Coat  
Even if you live in a tropical climate, you still need to have at least one winter coat. Update your cold-weather wardrobe with this timeless, only-coat-you'll-ever-need topper. In a warm, boucle wool-knit blend and a chic duster length, it's seriously stylish.

Love this coat too! Kris Jennner had a very similar one with her Q line and I was tempted .... but decided not to encourage the K family!!! Woman LOL I'll check out Jessicas line.

I saw a few mintues of her show- and she definitely didn't balance her food intake with her bevrage(s) of choice! 

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't found Jessica Simpson's clothing line or a lot of her shoes appealing at all. Maybe it's because her line is very junior sized and oriented at Hudson's Bay in Canada. Her shoes don't fit me well either for the most part, they are narrow and the vamps cut into the top of my feet.

If you go to youtube and go to the HSN channel you can watch both hour videos of her appearance. She doesn't look particularly sober. I have to wonder just how much input she has into a line that has her name on it? Bright and intelligent she's not.

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Missed the shows but I have tagged a few items. Quite a successful apparel line, good for Jessica!

Love this coat!

Even if you live in a tropical climate, you still need to have at least one winter coat. Update your cold-weather wardrobe with this timeless, only-coat-you'll-ever-need topper. In a warm, boucle wool-knit blend and a chic duster length, it's seriously stylish.

Love this coat too! Kris Jennner had a very similar one with her Q line and I was tempted .... but decided not to encourage the K family!!! Woman LOL I'll check out Jessicas line.

I saw a few mintues of her show- and she definitely didn't balance her food intake with her bevrage(s) of choice! 

Lucky girl...I purchased the blush coat early this morning when someone cancelled or had a cc failure. And bought the D'Orsay pumps in the snake skin print-hsn named it Natural Gold, hope its not a metallic look; reminds me of the snake print of the GILI Roma2 handbag. 

Missed out on the flare jeans. Anyone that purchased the jeans, please post a review re fabric, design & fit.

I didn't watch the shows but I also don't care what the vendor or host looks like, acts etc, unless they have said or done something intentionally to hurt someone, disrespect, abuse etc. I do like some hosts & vendors & enjoy watching some shows, otherwise I just purchase after reviewing online. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I only watched the presentation of the "fur" vest in a sort of a teal color.  I don't want to make a judgment, but she didn't seem to be acting quite right.  And for the most part she was not looking at the camera but kind of down and sideways. 

I do think she has a lot of cute clothing, shoes, bags, etc.  Her fashion "empire" is wildly successful and has made her fabulously wealthy.  Good for her.  She is a beautiful young woman and I always kind of liked her.  She has lovely children.  I hope she doesn't have a "problem".  I have heard in the past that she does love to party some, but hopefull its not a problem thing.  

Oh, I forgot  to add -- I did read that they said she actually is somewhat shy, so perhaps, she uses this to cope.  Not good, but.....

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl, please report back on that adorable blush coat, I was so tempted to purchase. I'm interested if it's itchy or not. I'm not particularly sensitive, but I bought a couple Sam Edelman coats similar to this on HSN a couple years ago and don't wear them as much as I would like to because they bother my uncovered skin. You will look adorable in this, fingers crossed that it fits! Woman Happy

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Love this coat!

Lucky girl...I purchased the blush coat early this morning when someone cancelled or had a cc failure. And bought the D'Orsay pumps in the snake skin print-hsn named it Natural Gold, hope its not a metallic look; reminds me of the snake print of the GILI Roma2 handbag. 

Missed out on the flare jeans. Anyone that purchased the jeans, please post a review re fabric, design & fit.

I didn't watch the shows but I also don't care what the vendor or host looks like, acts etc, unless they have said or done something intentionally to hurt someone, disrespect, abuse etc. I do like some hosts & vendors & enjoy watching some shows, otherwise I just purchase after reviewing online. 

Love that coat in pink!  I'm so glad I didn't see it as I probably would have purchased. I have so many coats, and I don't need another one.  It's adorable.!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I don't think Jessica was drunk.  I think she was nervous and took a xanax before she went out.   She acted very odd at times, but I think she acts ditzy anyway.

Her mother acted fine.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1, agree with you completely. Don't think she could do all she does and be a stumbling, falling down drunk. JMO. I only watched a few minutes of a couple presentation videos, didn't see anything that was to the level some were saying in this thread. Lol

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

@Snicks1@winamac1, I saw the entire show and there was definitely something going on with her. She was MUCH different that she ever was when she appeared on Fashion Star. She was just goofy the other night, whether due to drugs or alcohol, who knows? It went beyond nerves. Why in the world would she have nerves with her longevity in front of the camera, anyway? Just sayin.' I think she would have done a better job if her mother hadn't been there with her, too much of a distraction.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop