Valued Contributor

Jeans and any other great bargains?

I went on a little shopping trip yesterday and found me the perfect pair of jeans. I love when I find something just right for me. I got them on clearance and only paid 3.20. I about fell over. Name brand too that isn't cheap. I sure wished I could have found more like that pair. I can wear jeans to work so I try and find a variety and with different washes. These were a dress blue and the fit was perfect. I might save them for my class reunion. Most wear jeans and I have this perfect top to go with also.

I usually have to try on different sizes when buying jeans. Sometimes I take a 4 and sometimes a 6 and I guess I don't understand why in jeans and not so much in other pants. I don't like low cut jeans but I do like them just a little bit below the natural waist line. I can sometimes take a short and just fine and other times the shorts are so short that I wonder what they consider short when they make them. I'm a little less than 5-1.

I also found another pair with the absolute perfect fit but not on sale. I was going to get them but thought I could wait for a sale. Sure hope they go on sale soon because I love them but I just couldn't see paying that price when I just got another pair that were perfect for a lot less. I am willing to pay more but not full price.

I am seeing tons of items out there that are on sale that I absolutely love.