Valued Contributor
I watched the videos for the Skechers TSV from yesterday and the Legacy TSV for today. Jane was wearing the same sweater in both presentations. She mentioned on both videos that it was an Isaac Mizrahi sweater. Yet the graphic about what the host was wearing said it was a Liz Claiborne sweater. I thought it was odd that no one in production told her about the error after the first time so she wouldn't say it again. But obviously they didn't since she referred to it as an Isaac sweater again during the Legacy presentation. Did anyone else notice this? The good news is that QVC has decided to start letting us know when the host is wearing other QVC items. I like that!
Respected Contributor

Re: Jane's Sweater Last Night

I think she must have just misspoken a couple of times (probably because she often wears Isaac sweaters on her SSwJ show), because I know that on at least one occasion during the Legacy presentation she did correctly call it a LCNY sweater. Also, she was wearing it with the coral Isaac top, so that may have added to the confusion on her part. I noticed the other day that a different host made a silly error in describing something in a show, and I was surprised that nobody from the production booth corrected her. It wasn't anything major, but she did it more than once, and apparently nobody said anything!