Honored Contributor

I'm watching the D&Co TSV jeans.  Jeans are jeans, I have the tv on mute, I don't need to hear the blah blah blah.  It's January 2 and the summer jackets and orange jeans are hurting my eyes...lol   But my real questions is.....did they say it yet????   Did they say......buy the white ones now because it's the "last order of the season"....lol

Trusted Contributor

No! hahaha. Now it is "No worries! The don't wear white in winter rule is no more. You can wear white all year long now, so don't be afraid to buy white!"

Honored Contributor

Yep, and when they tell you to size up, you'll be the first to complain that the sizing was off.  Jeans are not just jeans by a long shot.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Yep, and when they tell you to size up, you'll be the first to complain that the sizing was off.  Jeans are not just jeans by a long shot.

......they are when its's a shopping channel brand and a style and fabric they've been selling for several years.  I'm not knocking the jeans but there's nothing even remotely new about them.   

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Jeans are not just jeans - truer words were never spoken. I hate jean shopping. One little detail can ruin the look or fit. I would never even attempt to buy jeans online. 

Respected Contributor

You called it. I heard Jayne say it several times already. I also heard her said we finally got it right with this jean. Does that mean all the other D&C jeans didn't fit right. They never on me. Not trying these either.

Super Contributor

I would try the , but don't want to take the chance paying return shipping Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

All of my jeans are getting too big and I would like to try these as transition jeans because the price is so low.  However, I have no idea what size to order.  All of my size 12 jeans are getting loose, but none of them are Denim and Co.  I'm thinking about ordering size 10, but worried they will be to small.  Any suggestions on sizing?

Esteemed Contributor

I was so tempted to try these but don't want the expense for the return.  I did try some form of this jean one or two TSV's in the past and they were shorted than indicated or I could not get them zipped. I have lost track of the years that I have been searching for straight leg jeans that fit. When Jackie said that she now wore a size 4 yet the model was in a size 6 Tall I was totally confused. I always check the measurements on line, as well but I wish they would say in the presentation if they are wearing a "Spanx" size or if they sized up.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I'm watching the D&Co TSV jeans.  Jeans are jeans, I have the tv on mute, I don't need to hear the blah blah blah.  It's January 2 and the summer jackets and orange jeans are hurting my eyes...lol   But my real questions is.....did they say it yet????   Did they say......buy the white ones now because it's the "last order of the season"....lol

My favorite jeans are from the Gap. The same place where I have been shopping for decades.

I am 5'4" and get their regular "ankle" length...they always fit right. Sometimes petites are cut "petite" all over...and the rise is too short for me.