Trusted Contributor

Re: JOAN'S PERSONAL DOC ON TMZ

All the celebrity pics on the doctor's walls make it less surprising that she might have taken a "selfie" of herself with Joan in the procedure room. This doctor obviously has lots and lots of happy celebrity clients, and they give her autographed photos to put on her wall. The doctor probably enjoys working with celebs; they refer other celebs to her........and all the photos are great PR and a marketing tool. You think doctors don't "market"? Think again!

Trusted Contributor

Enough is enough - geez. The truth will come out and I don't think the proper source is TMZ
Esteemed Contributor

This doctor reminds me of the series Rush. He only sees patients that can pay up front and they are celebrities. TMZ was the first to let the media know about Joan's condition. I do think TMZ is a reliable source. Harvey Levin is a lawyer who runs this company. I am pretty sure he does not want to be in court all the time battling lawsuits. He has been in this business a long time. I am sure he has very reliable sources.

Respected Contributor

On 9/17/2014 KathyPet said: Why are you,all making a assumption that this story is true??? Another unsubstantiated rumor From a source well known for posting pure gossip.

True or not, it's still gossip and some people thrive on it.

Contributor

This story does NOT change. And it's not because TMZ, NYDailyNews, etc. do not have the right story. The story does not change because the truth was reported within days of Joan's death, and it is what it is. I read of Dr. Korovin last week on a medical board used by docs. All the docs posting were say Korovin was the "one." Because there is only one female ENT doc to the stars in NYC. And, sadly, yes, where there's smoke there's usually fire.

Super Contributor

It's amazing how gullible all of you are. You believe any and everything that floats by your eyes and ears. Problem is , you'll never really know what is the real truth or not. This fiasco will go on forever, as long as some sensationalists can bleed it to death, and people like all of you keep perpetuating the myths, gossips, etc.

Poor dear, Joan. Will she EVER rest in peace ??

Valued Contributor

If, in fact, this story is true and that the doctor was not authorized to work in the Endoscopy Center, why was she permitted in the procedure room. Doctors often have authorization to practice in various hospitals and facilities. If she was not authorized to practice there but wanted to be there as a friend, it was up to the Endoscopy Center to have her wait in the waiting room. Whatever the truth may be, this tragedy should never have happened. Also when she, allegedly, began swelling that cut off her oxygen supply, why didn't they trach her so she could breathe? Sounds like incompetency all around.

Many years ago, my now late husband, had simple cataract surgery, which I just had on Tuesday. They perform their surgeries in their own surgical center. Because he had several cardiac issues, the surgeon said that, to err on the side of safety, he would prefer to perform the surgery as an out-patient in the hospital. Although the surgery went off perfectly, I felt safe knowing that he was in the hospital, where if, God forbid something went wrong, he was within immediate care.

My God rest Joan's soul and may He comfort Melissa, Cooper, and all who she held close to her heart. docsgirl

Super Contributor

I don't care how intolerant I sound I'd want her license pulled.

Honored Contributor

On 9/17/2014 momtodogs said:
On 9/17/2014 gazelle77 said: She need the bags under her eyes done!

ha! that was the first thing I noticed.

Besides what this story is about...what a catty remark from women to make about the appearance of another fellow woman. Wow.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

On 9/18/2014 Remee said:

It's amazing how gullible all of you are. You believe any and everything that floats by your eyes and ears. Problem is , you'll never really know what is the real truth or not. This fiasco will go on forever, as long as some sensationalists can bleed it to death, and people like all of you keep perpetuating the myths, gossips, etc.

Poor dear, Joan. Will she EVER rest in peace ??

Too bad everyone cannot be more like you. Lol.