Honored Contributor

Items on AA model Seth Aaron show Monday 2/9/15

This is probably hopeless but I have to try. Monday night when Seth Aaron was on, one of the models they used was the African American with the very short hair. Sorry, can't think of her name, but it wasn't Katia. Anyway, she was carrying a large black hobo handbag with a rather long shoulder strap, an extra cross body strap, it had silver hardware. She was also wearing a very wide, maybe 5 inch cuff, with a large elongated hole in the middle, sort of Robert Lee Morris. This cuff has shown up several times Monday night. I can't find the handbag or the cuff in model's closet or on any of the designer pages I've checked. Can anyone help?

Valued Contributor

Re: Items on AA model Seth Aaron show Monday 2/9/15

I think this is your cuff! J293812 And, yes, it is RLM.

RLM Bronze Elongated Peephole Statement Cuff

Esteemed Contributor

I love that RLM cuff. I have a couple of his rings. He does very nice work. I'm into simple designs...which I think he does so very well.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

That's it! Thank you. I didn't even check him because he seems to have strayed so far from his roots on QVC. I just quit watching him a few years ago.