Valued Contributor

Did Sandra show the back of this dress? Too much chit chat.

Respected Contributor

I ordered it in black, there is a tie that hangs about midway in the back of the dress. I didn't see Sandra show it but it's on the photo in the website description. Cute dress. Yes, to much chatter from both of them !

Trusted Contributor

Do Isaac's dresses fit true to size or smaller or bigger.  I usually can wear either an XXS or XS in tops like in Denim & Co.   Pants I wear regular Small.

I love the look of the dress but not sure what size to get.  My bust is 32B, but bras I wear are more like 34B since it's hard to find true 32 sizes anymore.  I weigh around 122.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Respected Contributor

@Black Cat Back   I typically wear a medium in all tops (36B bra) but in all of IM's tops, I wear an XS. I wear an XS in his dresses as well. That is the ONLY brand that I wear an XS.

Trusted Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

@Black Cat Back   I typically wear a medium in all tops (36B bra) but in all of IM's tops, I wear an XS. I wear an XS in his dresses as well. That is the ONLY brand that I wear an XS.

@bmorechick 

Thanks so much for the quick response.   Wow... sounds like his designs run big.   That's a big jump from Med to XS.   I guess XXS will be the best for me.   I appreciate you letting me know. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I bought an Isaac blouse that had some lace in it that I should of sized up on, it was a little too tight.  But I do have some pima cotton tunics which are true to size but I do realize they have a little stretch to them.