Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac Show 3/22/24

[ Edited ]

If I were taller I would buy this tunic.  I do like florals and large cabbage rose florals and the large floral on this tunic.  Yes, I would pay $100 for it.  Cotton is expensive and I do love Isaac's clothes.  

Yesterday I wore a floral cardigan of his that I had about 10 years and it looks like new.  One day last week I wore a rose colored pair of his 24/7 pants (of which I have so many I am going to purge some) with Belle's color block pink/green sweater.  Felt good in both of them.

Recently bought his pink floral elbow flutter sleeve top, love it and have the neutral in my wish list.  Also in my Wish List are Isaac's pink floral tapered ankle pants.  Price is $78 and I will wait on these until the price comes down as I have so many 24/7's and won't pay $78 for another pair.

Trusted Contributor
His prices have skyrocketed!!!
Honored Contributor

The last First Lady was wearing a shirtwaist dress that looks similar.  I don't care for the look of either one.

I have seen a few cotton shirts lately that are in the $200 to $300 range.  

Honored Contributor

Ugly!  I wouldn't pay $9.98 for it!!!

Frequent Contributor

Sorry to say but I find Isaac looks like a poor example of a designer.   His jackets are always tight and he continually pulls at them.  I don't need to mention the other male designers that would make you proud to wear their fashions.  This is only my opinion.

Respected Contributor

no issues here

the horse is way past dead

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@cheriere 

You mean it is on sale today for UNDER $100   hee hee

I know right!😂

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't get to see the show today so I missed it.  They've shown that shirt with the big flower before. It's not my taste so I don't even consider buying it plus the price IMO is too high for what it is.

He has other clothes that I like more so I'm sure somewhere I'll spend more of my $$ on it.