Occasional Contributor

Isaac Pants - inconsistent sizing

I've purchased many of Isaac's pants over the years. Recently I purchased several crops to freshen up my spring/summer wardrobe and have had to send a few back for exchanges. While they are all the same size some fit fine and the others not so much. Anyone else experience the same inconsistency? 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Isaac Pants - inconsistent sizing

That is becoming an industry standard.  It has happened on QVC items and on items I've purchased on line at Kohls and Costco.

Shoes, pants, tops, bras...all of it

Honored Contributor

Yes.  Not an uncommon issue I have had with QVC's clothing.  Just returned a pair of Denim & Company pants, measurements did not match QVC's size chart.  

Honored Contributor

I was a bit concerned about my recent purchase of a couple of pairs of Isaac's 24/7 pants, having read about sizing inconsistencies.  Fortunately, both pair fit perfectly.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased 5 pairs of one style of Marla Wynne's FlatterFit pants. All 5 pairs fit the same, and they're made in the US. I'm willing to spend a little more for things made here since the quality and sizing consistency does seem better than items made in China. I had to exchange Martha Stewart's last TSV jeans for the next size up. Those also didn't fit well, so I ended up returning them. QVC must've had a lot of problems with sizing for that item because they returned my shipping fee, too, like they did with that infamous Earth sandal. I also received a Laurie Felt jean TSV that was at least two sizes larger than marked, and QVC refunded my shipping fee. Sizing inconsistency (and the resulting returns) seems commonplace and the cost of doing business these days. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Blame those Chinese workers making 5 dollars a day if lucky.....

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Blame those Chinese workers making 5 dollars a day if lucky.....

And many actually live at the factory they work in.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@NQ123 Oh Yes I Agree.  Expecially 24/7 pants by Mizrahi.   I already own two pair, but my attempt to refresh resulted in my having to send back twice.  And I find other fashions by IM do not appeal to me.  Not happy with quality.  I have three dresses from two years ago that I love, but again my attempt to refresh resulted in more cost to me dollarwise.  The only one left with somewhat of a true size is Linea, although for the first time I have had a problem with sizing there sporadically..  I am no bigger nor smaller physically--weigh the same so I am not sure my own size has contributed to this.  Don't even talk to me about new styles such as cuddle duds, Anybody, etc. 

Occasional Contributor

It's unfortunate, the only difference in the Isaac pants I ordered was the color. You would like to expect sizing to be consistent within a designers line.

Valued Contributor

Agree with all the lines having sizing inconsistency's. I wonder if it has anything to with the clothing being made in other countries. Don't think they have a lot of quality control but they should have it once they reach the US.