Visitor

This is for Isaac mizrahi team and anyone else with information. Is there any hope of the plush front zipper tunic hoodie coming back? I know there have been many requests for it including me. It shows on clearance with xs sizes in one or two sizes. The newer version is not nearly as nice. Please bring back there is not any other hoodie that compares to this one with length and kangaroo pockets. Many of us are waiting.

Del62

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC

Can you help @Del62 with the answer to this?

Trusted Contributor

@Del62  Oh, I so totally agree.  I am wearing mine now.  The new version is not as warm due to the style.  I know there are so many requests for a reprisal of the exact one offered a season ago.  The "original" one was long enough to keep my bottom warm and I believe the style to be flattering to more people.   We can only hope.  Posting here will not do much good.  Would have to go to Isaac or buyers department at Q.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi

[ Edited ]

I agree. Both my daughter and I wear ours every day.  It is the best item I have ever purchased from the q.  I was so disappointed that the new updated one wasn’t as nice. The reviews are outstanding on the original. They really need to bring it back.  Luckily I purchased 2 for each of us. Wish I got more.  It looks nice and somehow is always the right choice despite the temperature.