Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal    I agree!😃. The pants are a must!  

I really wish he'd bring outfits like that to the Q.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor.  Love your new blazer.  It'll be so versatile, I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I love that navy suit

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Regular Contributor

Nice !

Esteemed Contributor

thank you @Caaareful Shopper ! I appreciate the compliment and the sentiment. Thanks for not asking my age.  I could pull off the jacket but the skirt is too short for my taste. 

Most of the time, I do exactly that. I was looking in my closet the other day because I saw Dennis Basso showing that boucle jacket and thought - I have one of those!  Yes indeed I do. It's in bright pink so it's right in line wiith the colors they are showing this year (Barbie!) LOL

I tried it on and I think I will wear it for Easter with a gray sweater and gray pants. Since I'm sure it will be cold in the morning, this should work great.

Everything old is new again!

Esteemed Contributor

Very nice @1Professor 

Esteemed Contributor

@cheriere back in October I think it was, he brought a pants and matching jacket.  The jacket # was A609721 I bought both of them in black and wear it as a suit to work.

It is a very nice look IMO and more like what he is showing on his website.  It was very limited. It is on clearance priciing right now if you'd like to look.

Esteemed Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@cheriere back in October I think it was, he brought a pants and matching jacket.  The jacket # was A609721 I bought both of them in black and wear it as a suit to work.

It is a very nice look IMO and more like what he is showing on his website.  It was very limited. It is on clearance priciing right now if you'd like to look.

Thank you for sharing this with me.💝🌸. I'll definitely check them out!😃

Esteemed Contributor

you're very welcome @cheriere 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think there is anything in this website that is better than what he is selling on QVC.  The main difference is that, unless I am missing something, there are only 44 fashion items in that website and there are well over 1,000 fashion items in the Q website.  The ones in the Q are just as pretty as the ones in that website, the Q just has many more items.  Many of Isaac's items in QVC are very high quality.  I don't buy many of his tops because he does not design for my body (shoulders too big), except for the dresses that are pretty and fit me well but are too short.  I bought a pair of his jeans and they weren't a good fit for me either.  The pants in the new website posted above are knit pull ons 68% Viscose 28% Nylon 4% Spandex and sell for $128.00.  I would not wear knit rayon/nylon pants like those at any price.  The jacket is the same material, sells for a little more.

The Isaac website has limited sizing.  The XXL, the biggest size there, may be like QVC's Large.

The website is by a company named WHP Global, or Plus, that acquired a 70 percent stake in Isaac's name from Xcel.  Xcel retains 30%.  Looks like Xcel makes the clothes.  The website has a "store locator."  I tried NYC and the only store in NYC listed is an optical shop.  Isaac does have eyewear, so presumably the optical shop carries it.

WHP's other brands are Anne Klein, Toys R Us and I think they also have partnership's with Guess and Express.  It looks like it is mainly an e platform.