Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isaac M. has a new line

[ Edited ]

Those are really cute @Caaareful Shopper That navy blue pant suit is very nice. I actually like the checked top & skirt but I think I'm a bit too old to wear something that short. LOL

I just looked at this website and he has a shirt with a Peter Pan collar that I may just buy!  Considering the prices on QVC for t-shirts, it isn't that far off. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Maybe he wanted to sit down with his carefully sharpened pencils and actually design something himself for a change.

I agree, @Kachina624 .  There have been times that he acts surprised when he sees an item "of his" being shown. ....  like he hasn't seen it before. lol

I am sure he has a design team and he just signs off on many of the designs.  

Then there are the ever popular pima cotton T shirts they keep rolling out, dahling!  Right?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

Those are really cute @Caaareful Shopper That navy blue pant suit is very nice. I actually like the checked top & skirt but I think I'm a bit too old to wear something that short. LOL

I just looked at this website and he has a shirt with a Peter Pan collar that I may just buy!  Considering the prices on QVC for t-shirts, it isn't that far off. 

@GinaV24   You are not too old for that checkered top, and I don't even need to know your age. Smiley Happy  Wear what you love.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Thanks for posting some looks! That navy jacket w/ the white trim is FIRE! Wow, at those delightful sleeves.

I've often opined that IM didn't seem familiar with some of his QVC designs. This new collection looks more classical IM, which means I love it.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC basically revived Isaac's career.  However, if the Q is really focusing more on being more trendy, it seems like the fashion buyers for his line would select some styles like those pictured.  

I think that's why a lot of people can't reconcile current Q prices.  Most styles are dated or ho hum.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Bookplate wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Bookplate wrote:

But not here.  On his own website; prices similar to Q's.  Described in the NYT article as "distinctly more youthful than those he sells on QVC."

@Bookplate , .Well I'm sure that he wants to broaden his sales reach, and he knows that wouldn't be well received on the Q. 

@QVCkitty1  Sadly true.

@Bookplate , I know, how many floral cardigans can you sell ?

Lol.  Let's all see that pima cotton video for the millionth time.  

Honored Contributor

@granddi wrote:

Cute things........Are the sizes like store sizing or Q sizing. 

It's not Qvc so obviously the sizes will be store sizing.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac M. has a new line

[ Edited ]

Definately not QVC.  No pull ups!  My god...zippers in skirts!

Respected Contributor

@Bookplate @TheMemphisVette @Franklinbell + all

Thanks SO much for mentioning Isaac's web!

I adore him, read his bio book, but only have a few things from Isaac from the Q. Mostly years ago, blazers, tees.

Checked out the site, it was fabulous.

Just ordered this knit blazer (new university classes start April 2):

Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 10.16.48 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 10.17.37 AM.png

Honored Contributor

Congrats on your new purchase @1Professor .  Hope you come back and give a review.

If I order this blazer, I will purchase the matching pants.