Esteemed Contributor

You savy shoppers were right on an earlier post.  It was mentioned that sometimes the easy pays are lowered once the item becomes a TSV.  With that in mind I went ahead and ordered the grey, but thought I would wait for the presentation before I decided on the navy.  These boots were offered on five easy pays.  Today I got an email for early purchase and they are now on three easy pays.  Luckily I had them in my wish list and was able to get the navy on the five easy pays.  If you have them in your wish list and want to take advantage of the five easy pays, do it now.

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac Easy Pay Boot Change

@Biftu wrote:

You savy shoppers were right on an earlier post.  It was mentioned that sometimes the easy pays are lowered once the item becomes a TSV.  With that in mind I went ahead and ordered the grey, but thought I would wait for the presentation before I decided on the navy.  These boots were offered on five easy pays.  Today I got an email for early purchase and they are now on three easy pays.  Luckily I had them in my wish list and was able to get the navy on the five easy pays.  If you have them in your wish list and want to take advantage of the five easy pays, do it now.

interesting

wonder why they do that

Esteemed Contributor

I guess the Q gets its money quicker.   It was mentioned on the earlier post they did the same thing with the Halston TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

For what it's worth, I just checked the link from Blue Skies blog and it is still showing 5 easy pays there if someone wants five.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I think it's meant as a perk to insiders.

Respected Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I think it's meant as a perk to insiders.

I agree with this...plus I believe they like to have a few reviews posted before a TSV goes live to encourage others to buy.  Regular Q shoppers of a particular line are more likely to buy and be positive.