Honored Contributor

Re: Is this Bob Mackie's anatomy lesson?

There is nothing odd about the way your mind works, kittymomNC. Nothing gutter about any of it.

Some of us are just more visually perceptive than others. Some of us are more human oriented and pattern-connecting than others. So we see faces and human features more often. Personally, I can make a face out of a plain tile floor if I stare at it long enough!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Super Contributor

I like the print but certainly not the placement of them. I have no idea why some were offended by the original post. I would not consider one's mind being in the gutter for thinking they were oddly-placed prints.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/12/2014 Porcelain said:

There is nothing odd about the way your mind works, kittymomNC. Nothing gutter about any of it.

Some of us are just more visually perceptive than others. Some of us are more human oriented and pattern-connecting than others. So we see faces and human features more often. Personally, I can make a face out of a plain tile floor if I stare at it long enough!

Thanks, Porcelain. Is it possible that some people have never in their lives seen an anatomy chart? Or maybe they're afraid to look at one for fear someone would think they had their mind in the gutter. People apparently don't read either - they make it out like I was spending hours just looking for something like this when all I was doing was flipping channels and happened to see it. ("People can"see" just about anything, anywhere, if they look for it long enough and hard enough".)

All I can say is that if people try hard enough and long enough, they can make any molehill into a mountain.....{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Respected Contributor

On 7/12/2014 kittymomNC said:

Thanks, Porcelain. Is it possible that some people have never in their lives seen an anatomy chart? Or maybe they're afraid to look at one for fear someone would think they had their mind in the gutter. People apparently don't read either - they make it out like I was spending hours just looking for something like this when all I was doing was flipping channels and happened to see it. ("People can"see" just about anything, anywhere, if they look for it long enough and hard enough".)

All I can say is that if people try hard enough and long enough, they can make any molehill into a mountain.....{#emotions_dlg.scared}

People see what they want to see and yes, I'm very familiar with the human anatomy. I suppose you could see a uterus.

Respected Contributor

I'm not seeing it.

Super Contributor

On 7/11/2014 kittymomNC said:

Here's one from Susan Graver - looks like a face with the nose over the belly button!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

A229768

Susan Graver Liquid Knit Placement Print Tunic with 3/4 Sleeves

The bottom half of this top looks like a totem pole to me!

Dh talked me into watching 2 Wyatt Earp movies with him the last few days, so maybe I have the Wild West on my mind too much! lol

Super Contributor

I do think the picture in the original post looks like an ultrasound. Too funny!

Just the luck of the placement of the print on that particular shirt. Nice catch, OP.

I have to agree with you ladies who think it looks like an ultrasound. Add me to the list, I think that is exactly what it looks like!