Honored Contributor

Is the Zulily-QVC always this slow in shipping?

Order placed for Bob Mackie top on Zulily.  Between the 11 days it took to leave the warehouse, and the 8 days it is still in transit, it will be almost three weeks when this shows up tomorrow.  Is the shipping always this slow?  I'd order some Clark's sandals from todays email, but wait three weeks, no way.  Very disappointed. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Is the Zulily-QVC always this slow in shipping?

I have ordered for my grandchildren in November and did not get it until after Christmas.  Their quality has gone downhill also and I just don't do business with them any longer.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't ordered since QVC took over but always ordered things for my granddaughter and, yes, that's the deal with Zulily.

Honored Contributor

I've not ordered from Zulily, but have read some stories on here that what you are going through occurs with them..... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

Zulily is always slow shipping.  And no returns.  You get a great price but these are the drawbacks.  I've gotten some good stuff on Zulily.

Honored Contributor

Yes. They say on their site how long it takes, so you must have missed it when you ordered.

Zulily is a flash sale site and does not have their own warehouse, just like Gilt and Hautelook. They fill orders on demand, so you order, the company who warehouses the product sends it to Zulily, and Zulily then sends it to you.

Hautelook saw shipping times decrease when Nordstrom bought them, but they're still slower than your average site. That's their business model.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Order placed for Bob Mackie top on Zulily.  Between the 11 days it took to leave the warehouse, and the 8 days it is still in transit, it will be almost three weeks when this shows up tomorrow.  Is the shipping always this slow?  I'd order some Clark's sandals from todays email, but wait three weeks, no way.  Very disappointed. 

You need to read through the FAQ on Zulily and see exactly what they are about, how shipping works, etc.  Yep, this is the norm.

I do hope you read the return policy.?

Super Contributor

From my experience with Zulily, yep they are slooooowwwww

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass

Only ordered once from Zulily and it took over 3 weeks to get order and I had to call and say you took my money the day I ordered - wheres the stuff.

The prices are not that good - I will not order from them again.

Super Contributor

On Zuilly you have to wait until the item closes for sale and then it is sent from the manufacturer to Zuilly who then mails it out to you.  I've waited 3 to 3 weeks for items that were just presented an alot less when I ordered on the last day the item was being presented.