Valued Contributor

Re: Is it me, or is Amy rushing through Inspired Style tonight.....

[ Edited ]

I know that my response is the day after the IS show from Fashion Week on Monday, but I totally agree with you @HULAGIRL .  They made such a big deal about being in NYC, etc. but it was so fast I could care less.  I think that at one point, I think it was Marc Fisher, she barely showed the shoe he had for maybe a minute and then sent him out. Maybe it is time to eliminate little side-shows like "The Thrill of the Hunt" or the Fake Money thing she does.  

I also realized last night I think when they are all so busy using the touchscreen monitors to "socialize" you cannot see half the pictures because they are distorted or too dark, and they waste time. This is not just during Amy's show, but I saw it in a show with Leah and Pat too.  Carolyn was trying to show pcitures of someone's garden over the weekend and the picture was all black, a total waste of time.

Also, did not need to see all the "behind the scenes" with makeup and hair with her a SK.  Again, sucking up time when you could have been discussing at least the fashions you actually saw and what is up and coming for the fall season.

Also, she was so uncomfortable walking up and down on that stage (not that I blamed her) she always asked for help or not to go up on the platform.  Someone give her shoes she is going to feel confident in so she can do her job properly.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ajsidney12 I agree that round stage up those stairs was indeed awkward.  Everyone handling those stairs seemed to struggle to some degree. They know all models and hosts wear high heels on fashion shows. QVC messed up; those stairs were definitely built too high.

My observation of the NYC Fashion Night In was that it was solely for QVC to get recognition from the very prominent stage of NY's Times Square. The entire show was broadcast outside on the huge marquee hoping the world's stage would stop and stare, and QVC would soon have loads more customers. Other than that, there was nothing new for their current customer base to see on TV.  All that build up wasn't for us at all. As far as the Times Square crowds -- I didn't see any.  The east coast got lots of snow/ice and not many folks were out and especially not looking up at the QVC marquee.

Respected Contributor

I think they showed all the behind-the-scenes hair/make-up clips is because the make-up artist and hairdresser are coming on as vendors.......I did find one make-up item from the person who did their make-up. and Shawn said the hairdress would be on Tues. night.