Occasional Contributor

Is Clinton Kelly leaving QVC?

The best fitting dress pants that I have owned are the straight leg ponte by Clinton Kelly.  I wash and dry these on cool, and they are good to go and always look brand new.  I went on-line this morning to see if they added any new colors.  I found that they are now on clearance as was most of his items.  Based on the reviews, I was surprised.  I guess his days at the Q are limited.  Sad.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Is Clinton Kelly leaving QVC?

His jeans are also the best I've had in ages and I'm sad that his line hasn't been restocked in a very long time. I bought the jeans on clearance about a year ago and haven't found new ones from him since.

Esteemed Contributor

I am sorry to see him go.  After a bit of research, I ordered his pointe pants in petite.  They fit me to perfection.  I will now check to see if any are available in different colors that I don’t own.  Thanks for the heads-up.

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT You might check and see if he has a website you can order from.

Honored Contributor

I hope so.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Clinton Kelly has a pair of jeans on lunchtime specials today. I have a pair and just ordered another one. Love them. Size up for sure.

Valued Contributor

Wouldn't surprise me. How he participate in the Q rules with his knowledge of what not to wear. EG extra tight pants, extra long tops that cup the butt not in a good way, spandex in everything, etc. (well I do exaggerate a bit...spandex isn't in everything.)