Respected Contributor

lovely sweaters available at Vermont Country Store

I was quite stunned to find a large selection of beautiful sweaters in the latest Vermont Country Store catalog. The prices range from reasonable to a bit pricey: there is free shipping for orders over $65 (usually, it's the shipping charges that are intimidating for this company).

I'm suggesting that interested shoppers check out their offerings.

Honored Contributor

Re: lovely sweaters available at Vermont Country Store

I get their catalogs. Bought DH a wallet there one time. Those gowns are to die for, but, man have to be a special treat to spend over 100 on a night gown.

All that candy looks great, too !

Esteemed Contributor

I love their catalog.  We have ordered from them many times and always been happy.  And talk about an interesting array of items.  I have never been tempted to buy their nightwear.  Their cakes and candies are something else, and they are a wonderful source for so many items.

Esteemed Contributor

Great store.  A couple of years ago DD treated me to an Eileen West gown from them and it still beautiful..What a treat

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@insomniac2  The sweaters look nice. I'm pretty maxed out with sweaters though between the Irish Aran Craft sweaters I have and the new Barefoot Dreams black/plaid QVCBigDeal2 sweater I ordered recently.

I never bought anything from that store, but just took a detour and browsed their vintage/retro Christmas decor and it was so much fun to see all of their offerings.

If we had a bigger home with a mantle, I would seriously be considering the 'Santa Sleigh Ride Light Set'...even though I have stopped decorating with 'whimsy'...it's AWESOME!  

I'll just have to live vicariously through others who get it...  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

Great store.  A couple of years ago DD treated me to an Eileen West gown from them and it still beautiful..What a treat

@mspatmac Just to let you know, Belks often has Eileen West at 40 percent off.  I have quite a few of these pieces.

Honored Contributor

I like Belks wish we had one. Dillards never has a sale and only place in my area that carries Eileen West gowns.  

Wish Q and HSN would carry more pricey stuff like name brand gowns and since they sell in volume could give us better deals on stuff like that.

Honored Contributor

The last time I purchased a dusting powder from the Vermont Country Store, I broke out in a horrible rash.  I have not returned for seconds.

kindness is strength