Valued Contributor

Re: Insanely Comfortable Wedge

I have four pairs of the Caslynn Liz shoes. I bought them all on Amazon. To me (and my feet) these are the absolute best fitting and comfortable shoes ever! These shoes were actually made for MY FEET. They fit so perfectly that after my first purchase of the tan I then bought the blue (really a beautiful clear aqua color), then the red (so almost orange) and then, because I know I absolutely know that I will never ever find shoes that fit as if they were made ONLY FOR ME, I bought the black. These shoes fit so perfectly on my feet that I don't mind that the color description was not spot on, these are without a doubt the very best shoes in my very long, long, long life I have owned. Ten stars. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

On 6/10/2014 PKB said:

Not to offend anyone and maybe it's just me, but I do not find this new shoe trend at all attractive.

LOL!!! You are not alone. I'm not wearing them. And, I'm not seeing them in my area.

Respected Contributor

I think they are cute and would wear them.

When I think of Clarks I think of dowdy old ladish shoe (sorry folks....) I need to expand my shopping.

Aerosoles...to me they too used to be what I would think of an old lady shoe..OMG they have such gorgeous styles and the comfort..I own many.

Super Contributor

On 6/11/2014 momcat said:
On 6/10/2014 PKB said:

Not to offend anyone and maybe it's just me, but I do not find this new shoe trend at all attractive.

LOL!!! You are not alone. I'm not wearing them. And, I'm not seeing them in my area.

I've noticed that when someone is dissing the models or hosts with; those pants look awful, I wouldn't wear anything like that, or that dress/skirt/pants look terrible on her........nine times out of ten they're wearing that style of shoe!

Valued Contributor

Another poster just asked for an ultra-comfy wedge. Thanks for posting.

Regular Contributor

On 5/21/2014 Alter Ego said: Only size 11 left, and I can't find a similar price elsewhere. I was looking for a nude shoe too. :-(

How about this one in nude?

Super Contributor

On 6/10/2014 PKB said:

I'm not sure what you mean...

Strappy wedges? They've been around for years. I have some easily 5 years old and going strong.

What kind of sandals do you wear?

Super Contributor

On 6/11/2014 azterry! said:
On 6/10/2014 PKB said:

I'm not sure what you mean...

Strappy wedges? They've been around for years. I have some easily 5 years old and going strong.

What kind of sandals do you wear?

Only thong sandals....

Now this is a wedge! Gucci about $350

Honored Contributor

I just got BOC Lexy Wedges from Belk this afternoon 70% off!

I have been wanting wedges but most are so high! These are 3 inches and the platform is 3/4 inch so they don't seem high at all.

Occasional Contributor

On 6/11/2014 ChicagoHeather said:
On 5/21/2014 Alter Ego said: Only size 11 left, and I can't find a similar price elsewhere. I was looking for a nude shoe too. :-(

How about this one in nude?

I bought these in black from Amazon, however, I had to return them because they didn't have the buckle and it came with a velcro strap. I felt the velcro strap wasn't secure enough, however, this shoe was very comfortable and looked really good on the foot.