Respected Contributor

CLARKS Caslynn Paula Leather Platform Cork Wedge Sandals-Crazy comfortable-Like walking on air!

They just arrived from Lord & Taylor- I just ordered them on Mon night!

They were a steal-On sale for $45-

Caslynn Paula Leather Platform Cork Wedge Sandals

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Insanely Comfortable Wedge

Only size 11 left, and I can't find a similar price elsewhere. I was looking for a nude shoe too. :-(
Frequent Contributor

What's the heel height?

Super Contributor

I've been looking for a comfy wedge. Wonder if they have it in the stores - there's actually one right behind my office building but I rarely go there.

Honored Contributor

You got a great buy! I have some that are similar. I agree - they are so, so comfortable. I just hope I don't fall over the edge of the platform (which is pretty high for me)! Wink

Honored Contributor

crazy cute too - enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Amazon has them, but they are about double the price (depending on your size).

Esteemed Contributor

On 5/21/2014 dfyre said:

I've been looking for a comfy wedge. Wonder if they have it in the stores - there's actually one right behind my office building but I rarely go there.

Omigosh - L&T closed their store across from me a few years ago. I used to go there all the time - always great sales on shoes.
Esteemed Contributor

Cute, cute, cuteSmile

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

Great recommendation, ILC. 8)

I have a Clarks' platform-wedge style from a few years ago, "Long Pond", and that extremely well-rated style is exactly what started the Clarks' re-revolution and increasing popularity of the last several years.

ITA with you that their platform-wedges are super-comfy, and it's important to note that when you subtract the height of the platform from the height of the wedge heel, you get the actual height 'feel' that you would normally wear. Smiley Wink

And because they're Clarks', comfort is key.

In addition to your "Caslynn PAULA", here's a list of currently-available and highly-rated footbed styles, the 'Caslynn' and the 'Amelia', that are wedges-with-platforms:

"Caslynn CHERYL"

"Caslynn REGINA"

"Caslynn LIZZIE"

"Amelia AIR"

"Amelia AVERY"

"Amelia DRIFT"

There's a nice selection of colors, too.

I would highly recommend price-shopping online. There are always good - even sometimes, incredible - deals at Ebay and Amazon and 6PM.com, with OnlineShoes and the brand's website often having sales. Plus places like PlanetShoes, and sometimes, Zappos.

Plus, Google is your friend (!) to search for the lowest price elsewhere. Including big department stores, like where ILC purchased her "find" at.

Also, do yourself a favor and bookmark/favorite RetailMeNot.com; they always have coupons and promo codes!

HTH Smile

ETA: just in case anyone wondered what mine looked like: ;-)